Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16.01.2014, 19:39
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: geneva
Posts: 68
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 22 Times in 12 Posts
mattalex has no particular reputation at present
Urgent advice needed: graduate permit

Hi, my case is very special. I am non-EU.

I am studying at a public state-own university for my master degree. I am going to defense my thesis in two weeks. However, my student permit is going to expire in one month!!!! what can I do?

I haven't officially graduated yet. No degree no certificate (expect to have them in 4 months). No final grade of my thesis until end of February (so not enough credits on the transcript to show that I am able to grad)

Any advice???????????? possible to extend student permit or can apply graduate permit?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! Urgent advice needed Carlos R Daily life 28 27.07.2012 20:20
Urgent advice needed Darcy1 Pet corner 10 13.06.2012 08:43
L-permit for EU (Latvia) / Urgent advice needed! Londine Permits/visas/government 5 13.05.2012 17:13
urgent advice needed! bsomebody Permits/visas/government 2 16.03.2007 12:59

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0