Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07.08.2014, 22:21
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: geneve
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
zed8 has no particular reputation at present
can i obtain a student visa (for language course) while on a visit visa?

Hello all,

i'm currently in Switzerland on a visit visa, (i'm a third-country citizen)
i wish to take up a french language course so the question is:

1-can i enroll and change obtain a student visa while in the country (even if it requires exiting and coming back)

2-can a student visa be issued for a language course (french) ?

i would highly appreciate a solid answer

thanks in advance

Reply With Quote

language course, student visa, third country, visa change, visit visa

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it possible to get marraige visa to uk while on student visa in Switzerland? Angels Family matters/health 7 22.02.2013 17:37
Entry on Tourist Visa, while Student Visa is processed? ireallyshouldbeworking Permits/visas/government 8 07.02.2012 12:45
Searching for job while on visit/tourist visa Mido Permits/visas/government 5 23.01.2011 08:33
Searching for job while on visit/tourist visa Mido Permits/visas/government 0 19.01.2011 12:15
Do I need a student visa for language course while waiting for L permit? pippi Permits/visas/government 2 16.04.2007 20:09

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0