Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06.11.2014, 18:11
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
chiheng has no particular reputation at present
House contract for residence permit

Hello everyone,
My fiancee is coming to Geneva for study next month and she is going to live with me (I live in Zurich). I asked the immigration office in Zurich and they told me that she has to get the residence permit in Geneva first until we get married.
The problem is that she does not have the house rent contract in Geneva (which is necessary for getting the residence permit). Did anyone experience the same situation before OR any suggestion is welcomed. Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about work permit and residence permit for non-EU... EricXing Permits/visas/government 10 24.12.2013 20:58
Swiss work permit with long-term EU residence permit kerby2012 Permits/visas/government 4 07.11.2013 15:38
B-type residence permit/ work permit processing time for non-EU citizens DamTehIra Daily life 6 14.07.2013 16:50
Is room contract needed in the residence permit extension? hqh118154983 Permits/visas/government 3 01.07.2013 19:24
Residence permit for family Indianguy Permits/visas/government 4 30.01.2008 20:46

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0