Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27.03.2015, 00:26
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: horw
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
opica has no particular reputation at present
Permit for my boyfriend


I already searched alot through forum and didnt find the exact information I am looking for.

I am an Eu citizen with B permit in kanton Luzern. My boyfriend is also EU citizen and would like to join me in Switzerland.

What are our possibilities? Can he get dependand permit? I earn 80k per year so this should be ok for both. Or does he need to appply for diferent permit?

We are both male and we are not in registered partnership.

Can you plese help us.

Kind regards
Reply With Quote
Old 27.03.2015, 00:36
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 3,579
Groaned at 62 Times in 32 Posts
Thanked 3,185 Times in 1,570 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Permit for my boyfriend

Realistically he won't get a dependant permit unless you are in a civil partnership. So he can get a job seekers permit and then get a permit through employment, or you can get married and he can get a dependant permit.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Island Monkey for this useful post:

permit, visa

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Permit B problems for boyfriend lucy5679 Permits/visas/government 2 16.07.2012 22:01
Norwegian L-Permit holder, American boyfriend DD8002 Permits/visas/government 3 10.02.2010 22:59
UK citizen residing in zurich with L-Permit boyfriend - Permit question bethanian Permits/visas/government 4 21.11.2008 20:06
can my boyfriend move in? Angelina.zhang Housing in general 37 29.05.2008 11:43

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0