Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30.03.2015, 17:52
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 11
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
pm335 has no particular reputation at present
question re work permit

Hi everyone,
I'm a student at a full time master program and have B permit connected to y studies. For the summer break I'm going to my home country and have a job offer there for those 2 months. Do I need to get a permission from swiss authorities to work during those 2 months?
The job will be done on territory of my home country and I will get back to Switzerland to continue my studies after contract already finished.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about work permit and residence permit for non-EU... EricXing Permits/visas/government 10 24.12.2013 20:58
B Permit holder - family re-union question Janu1714 Permits/visas/government 26 13.09.2013 18:20
Ci permit question: can I re-enter Switzerland? sector Permits/visas/government 2 21.02.2011 09:13
B work permit question aussie dave Permits/visas/government 0 14.09.2009 15:43
Please explain what is happening re: work visa/work permit? WorldFoodie Permits/visas/government 1 30.05.2008 18:00

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:17.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0