Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15.04.2015, 15:56
Jvi Jvi is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 23
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Jvi has no particular reputation at present
EU citizen moving to CH with non-EU wife


I've got a permanent job in Switzerland starting in May, my family will be moving with me right away. My wife is non-EU and my kids are EU. As a EU citizen I should simply apply for residency at the local city hall, but what about my wife, does she follow a different path for the B permit? Does she need to go to the immigration office?

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EU citizen with L permit engaged to a Non-EU citizen coolgyal Permits/visas/government 3 05.08.2013 21:29
EU moving to Switzerland with non EU wife ? cocodog Permits/visas/government 6 05.04.2013 07:44
non-EU permit, but wife getting EU citizen mcomartins Permits/visas/government 1 19.09.2012 21:14
PhD-Student (EU Citizen) dependend visa for wife (Non - EU Citizen) nico1980 Permits/visas/government 2 01.02.2011 08:50
Non EU-citizen, wife of EU-citizen did not get same permit as husband!!! Marion Permits/visas/government 6 03.05.2007 09:20

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:12.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0