Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24.04.2015, 12:50
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Vevey
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
harry572 has no particular reputation at present
Possibility of changing L short term permit (90 days) to another visa type.

Hi ,

Greetings everyone!!

I am here in Swiss on L permit which allows me for 90 days stay in 180 days period to work.
But now my employer wants me here for another 2,3 months after this 90 days period.

I would like to know if there is any possibility to apply for new permit staying in Switzerland or I should leave back to India(where I live) and start the processing again?

Many thanks in advance.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another type of B permit? L.Schmitz Permits/visas/government 12 15.05.2015 20:58
For a short-term residence permit L: duration in days or months? erictlara Permits/visas/government 13 26.02.2015 20:45
How to differentiate between a short-term & long-term work permit monkmad Permits/visas/government 8 02.09.2014 09:00
90 days per year change to B permit kejore Permits/visas/government 0 02.06.2012 13:24
EU B permit- moving out for short term to another EU country zurichzoro Employment 10 26.02.2012 18:54

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0