Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04.05.2015, 12:00
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Pully
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
aurum has no particular reputation at present
B permit and part-time work

I am a non-EU citizen holding B permit. my situation is that I study at EPFL and got a research assistance-ship at a project based in geneva. As the work load is less than 15 hr, there should not be any problem to get an authorization according to my knowledge.

If anyone is aware of the procedure and the required documents, can you please enlighten me? I tried calling geneva office, but they have automated voice replies and I do not understand French. Moreover, procedures are not mentioned clearly on the site.

From what I could understand from the information on site, I think I have to get a 'form M' filled by the employer. If anyone has gone through the process, I will be grateful if you could help. Thanking you in advance.
Reply With Quote
Old 04.05.2015, 15:10
newtoswitz's Avatar
Forum Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rapperswil
Posts: 1,997
Groaned at 31 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,033 Posts
newtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: B permit and part-time work

Yes, the employer needs to complete the Form M, you shouldn't have to do anything.

Reply With Quote

b permit, part-time work

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Part-time masters after having work permit premi Education 3 14.02.2015 16:05
EU citizen holding B permit, extension on part time work? Taty99 Permits/visas/government 1 20.06.2014 18:34
Permit renewal on part time work mojado Permits/visas/government 0 17.05.2012 13:13
Non-EU L Permit (full time) to Part time work econgal Permits/visas/government 0 03.07.2011 18:18
Can a person do part time work whilst on a NON-Eu Permit? keshy_16 Permits/visas/government 8 29.12.2009 18:11

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0