Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29.06.2015, 00:00
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Basel
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mariakhen has no particular reputation at present
Bringing my teenage child ( non EU)

Please advise what are the options for bringing my 16 years old child from Russia.
I am married a Swiss citizen and holding a B permit ( I have been here for 1,5 years).
I read on some russian forums that it is very difficult to bring here children from Russia if they are older than 12, and you didn't apply for them within your first year in Switzerland.
Any tips for official information regarding this or any personal experience?

PS I was going to take her a year ago but her father ( my ex-husband) didn't give me his consent at that time.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possibilities for bringing non EU parents in Switzerland as dependents mit_mi Permits/visas/government 44 11.02.2016 23:06
question about bringing non eu family members Desertlord Permits/visas/government 7 23.09.2014 20:09
bringing a non EU wife to Switzerland, which way is best ? cocodog Permits/visas/government 10 05.08.2013 18:42
L-permit bringing non-EU spouse magnolia Permits/visas/government 11 02.08.2009 17:21
non-EU child regular naturalisation Bunny12 Permits/visas/government 1 18.02.2008 12:39

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0