Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31.05.2008, 02:49
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 8
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
elizabeth.ks has no particular reputation at present
obtaining a B permit

I got married to a Swiss person in New York a year ago, and now we decided to move to Zürich where he is from.
After about 2 and a half months of waiting I was just, today, issued an entry visa to Switzerland.
Does anyone know how does the B,or whatever permit I should get,work?
Once I enter the country on my 1 entry visa, how long will I wait to be able to work and travel?

Reply With Quote

entry visa, married to swiss, permit

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advise Me Please On Obtaining A Lawyer's Letter In Ch Moysel Other/general 19 05.02.2008 11:37
Obtaining a tourist visa for non EU mikejones1 Permits/visas/government 3 30.12.2007 04:42
'Obtaining' TV via usenet, is it legal in CH? j_in_ch TV/internet/telephone 7 01.12.2006 00:13

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0