Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16.09.2018, 21:22
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rhon has no particular reputation at present
Moving to CH - B Permit for 3rd Country

Hello guys. I'm new at this forum. I decided to move in Switzerland, to start a new carrer. I really like life in this country. However, I have got 2 passport - Bosnia and Herzegovina & Turkey passports. I'm living in Bosnia right now. I graduated from high school in Bosnia, section is electro-technique. I have "good" knowledge for computer science and some language experience. My official language is Turkish, however I'm now living in Bosnia and speak Bosnian language like official language. I also have certificate A1/1 for German language. I also worked for a turkish logistic company in Bosnia like interpretion and translator. So I have some logistic experience too.

This is a "short" information about me, so may I find a job there? I just want your possitive/negative opinion or advices.

Sorry for my bad english.
Best regards.
Reply With Quote
Old 17.09.2018, 01:47
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Vaud
Posts: 364
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 347 Times in 164 Posts
chomp has earned the respect of manychomp has earned the respect of manychomp has earned the respect of many
Re: Moving to CHE - B Permit for 3rd Country

As repeated myriad times, the short answer is: impossible. The longer answer is: impossible, unless you can find an employer who is able and willing to sponsor you (super unlikely in this field).
Reply With Quote
Old 17.09.2018, 08:45
swisspea's Avatar
Forum Legend
Join Date: May 2008
Location: From one side of lake Zurich to the other...
Posts: 5,744
Groaned at 33 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 5,388 Times in 2,572 Posts
swisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond reputeswisspea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moving to CH - B Permit for 3rd Country

Permits for Non-EU nationals are generally given to people who have very specific skills/training - at minimum, a university degree or masters.... they are for a specialised job, usually with leadership/management/training responsibilities - building the technical expertise of the company.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Work permit question: brother moving to CH and staying with me, steps? Troublawesome Permits/visas/government 6 06.01.2017 00:02
Running a business with L permit (3rd country L permit ) BBUCOK Permits/visas/government 3 08.12.2015 12:33
3rd Country Liechtenstein L Permit to work in Switzerland bmaq007 Permits/visas/government 7 17.08.2015 17:27
Non-EU with CH B permit working on contract in a Schengen zone country-possible ? Mowvich Permits/visas/government 2 28.02.2012 18:17
EU B permit- moving out for short term to another EU country zurichzoro Employment 10 26.02.2012 18:54

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0