Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18.03.2019, 16:46
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Fribourg
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kramson has no particular reputation at present
working on a year project outside of Switzerland

I work for a Swiss company on a B permit and I'm taxed at source. I will be working in Spain for a year for this same company. But I don't want to be paying rent in Switzerland as well as in Spain. My question is; If I move out of my current apartment in Switzerland am I allowed to forward my mail through Swiss Post for the year? Or do I need to keep a permanent address in Switzerland?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working outside Switzerland on a B Permit (thru marriage) non EU citizen. kiwiguide Permits/visas/government 14 28.03.2019 19:06
Are number of days outside of Switzerland restricted on B Permit Chappers Permits/visas/government 26 20.12.2017 18:39
Working outside Switzerland for Company in Switzerland Littlestar Permits/visas/government 6 24.05.2014 21:09
advice on a bargain weekend outside of Switzerland in december nadro2010 Travel/day trips/free time 2 04.11.2011 08:29
possible to get 1/2 fare from outside of switzerland on SBB trains? scrambled Transportation/driving 8 09.04.2010 15:22

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0