Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30.05.2019, 12:57
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Zurich
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
uniformlyatrandom has no particular reputation at present
Leaving for 3 month on B permit, can I keep registration?

Dear forum members,

I'm a non-EU student on B permit in Zurich. I plan to leave Zurich for 3 months this summer. I am subletting my room during this time.

Can I keep registration at my current address during this time, although my subtenant will be leaving there?

Thank you
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
without permit, can I keep my apartment for few more month? orangeblue Housing in general 29 29.11.2015 20:41
Keep C permit for more than 6 non-consecutive month absence mattiboy Permits/visas/government 4 11.08.2014 21:24
can I re-apply for a new UK licence so I can keep my CH separate? keep my shelldo10 Transportation/driving 24 09.11.2012 18:17
B Permit Holders Leaving Switzerland - Can We Keep Our B Permits Oz12 Permits/visas/government 12 11.10.2011 11:47
student permit B question: if I graduate early, can I keep my permit? rbrtanderson Permits/visas/government 8 19.05.2011 13:47

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0