Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08.01.2020, 00:18
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Zurich
Posts: 118
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 72 Times in 35 Posts
RoastedRhino is considered knowledgeableRoastedRhino is considered knowledgeableRoastedRhino is considered knowledgeable
Who do I need to inform about my new permit?

I was on a B permit and I just received my C permit (EU national).
Who do I need to inform about the new permit?
My employer for sure (also for the tax withholding). Who else?
I remember that in the past I had to specify what kind of permit I had (when getting auto insurance for example). Does it mean that I could get slightly different conditions now?

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C Permit : Spouse started work , who to inform? ankurm.2008 Permits/visas/government 2 01.03.2019 14:47
Should I inform my neighbors of my party? vlad_island Daily life 31 18.11.2009 15:18
When to inform manager that I am pregnant Guest Employment 19 26.08.2009 16:53
To inform or not inform Xander Finance/banking/taxation 3 14.11.2008 22:00
Should I inform in the Gemeinde? fromsiggenthal Permits/visas/government 6 19.08.2008 15:47

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0