Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05.03.2020, 14:45
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: St.Gallen
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
lily has no particular reputation at present
Can a non-EU PhD student bring spouse and child to Switzerland?

Hello everyone,

I am new member in the forum. So I would appreciate very much if you can help me with the information, or refer me to previous posts.

I recently get accepted into PhD program at HSG (St.Gallen), together with my research job (50%). I am afraid that my salary from research job is not enough to get residence permit (B-permit) for my family.

Does anyone know how much salary should I have in order to bring family to St.Gallen since it's subject to the approval at cantonal level?

Thank you for your helps!

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can EU national bring non EU spouse without residence permit or job? vikji Permits/visas/government 31 22.10.2018 07:02
National Future Day (AKA bring-your-child-to-work) parkrunner Daily life 25 14.11.2013 23:39
Changing from Student visa to Spouse permit without leaving Switzerland eng1 Permits/visas/government 10 28.02.2012 21:13
a phd student in zurich bring spouse biosupersoul Permits/visas/government 59 10.06.2010 14:50
B permit phd student bring spouse biosupersoul Family matters/health 0 19.10.2007 03:15

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0