Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16.05.2020, 20:51
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Bern
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
san ch has no particular reputation at present
C permit - document for 1 year old


I have applied for C permit (early integration) and have received a document from the authorities asking me to submit 'bestätigung der Ausbildungsstätte' for my 1 year old son. He goes to KITA. Is this a document I need to ask the KITA for?

Any help would be appreciated. Of course i intend to call on Monday morning to find out what the document is all about. Thought of asking here, if anyone knows already.
Reply With Quote

ausbildungsstätte, cpermit

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Internship Permit - Mandatory Document ahmetal Permits/visas/government 2 11.03.2020 03:46
As a new Non-EU L permit holder, what document(s) and/or id(s) will I receive? chrisba Permits/visas/government 5 30.04.2019 10:37
Official travel document while waiting for C permit Konuku Permits/visas/government 12 17.12.2018 09:41
-Required document for L permit for non EU wife Indianguy Permits/visas/government 4 25.05.2009 12:49
Is there in differnce between L-permit and B-permit document vandana Permits/visas/government 2 31.05.2007 15:38

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:03.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0