Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31.07.2020, 18:47
Posts: n/a
Work in Switzeralnd and attend US university


Is it possible for a non-eu on B permit to work in Switzerland and attend a full time Masters program ( the program is very easy) in US ? As you know due to high COVID cases in US, they are moving the classes to online.
Reply With Quote

non-eu b permit

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non EU + Swiss university master diploma - is it possible to get a work permit? Flum Permits/visas/government 36 23.04.2019 18:02
Work permit issues for a PhD when switching from one swiss university to another ugks Permits/visas/government 1 21.04.2018 12:12
Why Women Shouldn’t Be Encouraged To Attend University Number7 General off-topic 15 12.02.2014 08:23
If you were 18 would you want to attend university in CH or the U.S.? Scarsdale Family matters/health 99 08.06.2011 13:38
New to Switzeralnd vencen Introductions 2 14.10.2009 14:26

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0