Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02.09.2020, 20:43
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
xaro has no particular reputation at present
Foreign Freelance Work On A B Permit


I'm moving to Switzerland soon with a B permit. My wife got a B permit through me via family reunification.

She is a writer and works in the US as an independent contractor. Her ideal situation is to continue this arrangement and work in Switzerland for the US based company, and get paid in the US.

The company has no presence outside the US.

I've been researching but it's hard to find answers for this exact situation. I would even appreciate pointers on how I can find professionals I could contact to look into the situation for me.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
foreign nationals with Swiss degree to easily get a work permit, is that true? hamada Employment 15 24.08.2018 21:32
non EU B permit, freelance work? cbeovic Permits/visas/government 4 24.06.2018 22:23
Freelance work.. Spinal Employment 3 03.07.2017 10:51
Work Permit possibilities with a bachelor degree from a foreign EU country? AndButWhy Permits/visas/government 6 14.08.2016 15:25
Freelance work tax scotty3032 Finance/banking/taxation 8 17.12.2014 13:05

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0