Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23.09.2020, 13:54
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2007
Location: zh
Posts: 251
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 304 Times in 122 Posts
TheCatintheHat has an excellent reputationTheCatintheHat has an excellent reputationTheCatintheHat has an excellent reputationTheCatintheHat has an excellent reputation
file US tax, suggest someone to help?

Can anyone suggest an accountant for US tax? I divorced this year and had to move a 3A, the form I found is really confusing. I have a low income, no need for complicated deductions, etc.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suggest a new car to me bigblue2 Transportation/driving 160 28.08.2019 14:59
Which insurance do you suggest? merog Insurance 3 20.02.2015 10:03
To file or not to file a US tax return... Quebecman General off-topic 65 17.03.2012 15:54
what can i do....... ..please suggest divya77 Complaints corner 25 17.06.2011 13:25
Where do you suggest I go? pennylenny Travel/day trips/free time 14 18.11.2009 17:40

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0