Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02.10.2020, 20:22
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: vaud
Posts: 11
Groaned at 7 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bcpar has become a little unpopularbcpar has become a little unpopular
Marriage B permit then moving to another Canton


I am from a non EU country and have been married to swiss girl .i applies for a permit but will I get B permit or L as I read that some receive L

Also we are in bern .and I was doing interview with a company in Zurich so can I work in Zurich and how long do I have to wait to get the permit

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moving to another canton permit B (EU) marinha_alv Permits/visas/government 2 28.06.2017 18:03
Moving Canton with restricted B permit akum33 Permits/visas/government 7 19.06.2016 23:50
permit question: marriage and move canton... RandomForest Permits/visas/government 27 30.08.2013 12:28
moving canton and getting C permit - tax supermario99 Finance/banking/taxation 2 09.07.2012 19:33
Moving Canton with EU B Permit Geordie_Boy Permits/visas/government 5 31.03.2009 17:32

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0