Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26.03.2021, 02:30
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Zurich
Posts: 10
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SwissFan has no particular reputation at present
Change of Canton

I am moving from Zurich to Valais and the municipality is asking for certificate showing how much social assistance I have received in Zurich (obviously none), anyone know where I can get that and what is it called in German?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Employer won't change address.. change of canton Koik Finance/banking/taxation 7 22.12.2020 14:44
will change of canton for health insurance affect work permit's canton? neutralname Permits/visas/government 6 23.09.2019 12:59
To change or not to change plates? [for car when moving canton] ZONI Transportation/driving 19 17.10.2014 09:08
Quellensteuer after job change (in other canton) but no address change arduino Finance/banking/taxation 9 26.03.2014 00:56
Basic insurance change with canton change: What should I consider? jttraveller Insurance 0 08.10.2011 13:40

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0