Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14.10.2021, 08:00
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Aargau
Posts: 166
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 127 Times in 51 Posts
Wisconsinite has no particular reputation at present
Moving from AG to ZH canton - C-permit transfer

Hello, I am planning to move to Zurich city in early 2023. I was wondering what are the regulations surrounding converting my AG based C permit to one in ZH? I guess I need some kind of a language certificate. I got my C permit in AG without needing a language certificate.

Just want to get organized in time for the move.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
B Permit: Moving Canton or Job deutschphilip Permits/visas/government 0 14.09.2021 19:06
Moving to another canton permit B (EU) marinha_alv Permits/visas/government 2 28.06.2017 19:03
moving canton and getting C permit - tax supermario99 Finance/banking/taxation 2 09.07.2012 20:33
Work Authorisation Validity Extension & Transfer possibilities of Canton to Canton. balkrish81 Permits/visas/government 1 13.06.2012 13:44
Moving Canton with EU B Permit Geordie_Boy Permits/visas/government 5 31.03.2009 18:32

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0