Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11.09.2008, 16:30
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Adliswil
Posts: 11
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
shomski has no particular reputation at present
Work permit to Dependent visa

Hi everybody,

I have a question on changing the status of my Work permit to L dependent visa.

My husband and I are non EU nationals. And we are both in Zurich on L Work permit (well, we have registered for it in the Kreisburo - but are yet to receive it physically). And our son is here as a dependent on my husband's work permit.

Now, my assignment is getting over shortly.

So i assume i would need to change my status from Work Permit to Dependent on my husband's work permit (so that i can stay with my family here)

1) So how do i go about doing this ?
2) would i need to necessarily leave the country while the conversion is under process ?

Reply With Quote

dependent, non eu

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
One way to get success with work permit and dependent spouse and children visa. swisspea Permits/visas/government 1 15.07.2009 19:28
Work permit and dependent visa in parallel ggupta2004 Permits/visas/government 7 20.08.2008 11:39
Work permit for Non-EU dependent visa gnartyuh Permits/visas/government 6 30.07.2008 23:39
Dependent Visa for L Work Permit Holder Mahesh Tripathi Permits/visas/government 0 14.04.2008 16:15

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0