Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18.01.2009, 23:51
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vaud
Posts: 21
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kdog31 has no particular reputation at present
Moving to new Canton/Commune


I am moving out of my current residence to a new canton/commune. Does anyone know when I "de-register" from my current commune if the old commune communicates any information to the new commune/canton...or I am responsible for informing the new commune of my arrival??

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moving Canton with EU B Permit Geordie_Boy Permits/visas/government 5 31.03.2009 18:32
Moving to another Canton for a Job Mowvich Permits/visas/government 4 22.07.2008 17:23
How to find furnature moving help in the Canton of Berne? Toby Housing in general 0 26.01.2008 20:10
Moving house to new canton Culley Other/general 2 14.02.2007 12:12

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0