Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15.02.2009, 11:54
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: geneva
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
saintden has no particular reputation at present
USA Citizen on B Permit - can I live in France

We are currently living in Geneva, American family on B-Permit. We are considering a move over the border to France, but have heard mixed messages on whether or not this is possible. May I ask for assistance or to be pointed to a thread on this topic if the discussion has already occured in the forum. My keyword searches have not resulted in any threads .
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Live in CH but work in France ramloc Permits/visas/government 0 27.11.2008 00:04
UK citizen residing in zurich with L-Permit boyfriend - Permit question bethanian Permits/visas/government 4 21.11.2008 20:06
live in france, what do i need? gvan Housing in general 6 27.10.2008 15:28
Non EU-citizen, wife of EU-citizen did not get same permit as husband!!! Marion Permits/visas/government 6 03.05.2007 10:20

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0