Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03.03.2009, 15:01
ipoddle's Avatar
Forum Veteran
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: basel
Posts: 1,024
Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 1,007 Times in 413 Posts
ipoddle has an excellent reputationipoddle has an excellent reputationipoddle has an excellent reputationipoddle has an excellent reputation
F Permit restrictions


Does anyone have any experience of how someone with an F Permit can relocate from one Canton to another ?

Does anyone know of anything like the UK Citizens Advice Bureau that can offer impartial guidance on issues relating to residency for F Permit holders.

PM if you prefer...

Reply With Quote

asylum f permit

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gifts from CH to GB: duty and border restrictions secr Daily life 1 06.12.2008 10:59
BBQ - Are there restrictions? [apartment rules] jimjams Housing in general 4 02.07.2008 16:36
permit B LCF [non-EU, restrictions lifted?] Aylin Permits/visas/government 1 20.05.2007 13:32
restrictions lifted from may? roxannecarmen Permits/visas/government 10 25.01.2007 14:34
avatar dimension restrictions stuinzuri Forum support 16 16.08.2006 23:29

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0