Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13.03.2007, 19:20
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lausanne, CH
Posts: 14
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BonJon has no particular reputation at present
offered received, then what?

I have read through some of the posts, could not find any like situation so openning a new thread.

I am offered a job from an international school in Switzerland to teach mathematics. How can I learn the current work permit quota left?

Does one need a shengen visa to travel to other European countries after getting the work permit, if she does not hold a EU passport?

Thanks for your help,

Last edited by BonJon; 23.06.2007 at 01:29.
Reply With Quote
Old 13.03.2007, 19:39
Lob's Avatar
Lob Lob is offline
Forum Legend
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: -
Posts: 7,795
Groaned at 42 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 1,973 Times in 1,060 Posts
Lob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond reputeLob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: offered received, then what?

your employer should deal with the permit, have you asked them about these ins and outs?

if you need a Schengen visa now, you will afterwards I believe.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0