Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02.04.2007, 21:37
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: VAUD
Posts: 7
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yogan has no particular reputation at present
HelpTo Fill Tax Form 2006

I am a Swiss citizen. I married a UK citizen in October 2006.
I am working in Switzerland. My husband is working in UK.
He does not have AVS number in Switzerland.
My husband income is 25000 per year. But he pay his tax in UK.

How to fill my Tax form 2006 for declaration for Canton Vaud.

Reply With Quote
Old 02.04.2007, 22:55
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: LUZERN
Posts: 130
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
ynot has no particular reputation at present
Re: HelpTo Fill Tax Form 2006

Hi, Mrs. Yogan,

If you go to your local gemeinde office,there is always somebody there to help you and they do this free of charge.
Failing that there are always local bookeepers who charge about 150-200ChFrs.

But basically it is not do difficult to do yourself,when you are employed by someone,because the form is quite straightforward,ask your boss to help you,unless you have lots of money that you don't want him to find out about.
Best bet is the local gemeinde office.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Application for employment form brunus Employment 6 31.03.2007 22:39

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0