Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06.08.2009, 13:54
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pavinah has no particular reputation at present
Resident at CH - Short assignment in DE?

Hello All,

I am a non-EU with L dependent permit staying in Switzerland and I've got an opportunity to do a short term assignment(3-4months) in Germany. Do I need to take work permit or any other type of visa? Please suggest.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Train Pass for 3 month assignment in Zurich? becky0372b Travel/day trips/free time 11 28.04.2009 10:50
Health insurance for Short stay non-resident / EHIC Dutchdude Insurance 3 04.02.2008 14:56
Work permit for international assignment Xevus Permits/visas/government 18 07.08.2007 12:44

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:57.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0