English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Permits/visas/government (https://www.englishforum.ch/permits-visas-government/)
-   -   residence permit (https://www.englishforum.ch/permits-visas-government/5852-residence-permit.html)

spicyswaps 11.04.2007 11:11

residence permit
Hi there,
My husband is working here at Baden, and we are currently staying at Baden too..might move in to Neunhof soon. just as soon as we finalise the house we rented..But in the meanwhile we need to get our residence permit done. he has a work permit issued but how do we go about the residence permit? i mean where do we need to go, what all documents are required. He is given a work permit for a year..so what kinda permit is issued??

Can someone please help, coz i think you need to get all this done in a weeks time and the easter weekend took away most of our days:)...hoping to hear from someone soon.


Carmen 11.04.2007 11:32

Re: residence permit
Hi Spicyswaps-

Have you been yet to the Gemeindehaus in the area where you are living? That is where you go to register. You said your husband has a permit, do you have yours? Has he applied for one yet for you? Perhaps his employer can help you out.

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0