Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11.04.2007, 11:11
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Baden
Posts: 14
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
spicyswaps has no particular reputation at present
residence permit

Hi there,
My husband is working here at Baden, and we are currently staying at Baden too..might move in to Neunhof soon. just as soon as we finalise the house we rented..But in the meanwhile we need to get our residence permit done. he has a work permit issued but how do we go about the residence permit? i mean where do we need to go, what all documents are required. He is given a work permit for a year..so what kinda permit is issued??

Can someone please help, coz i think you need to get all this done in a weeks time and the easter weekend took away most of our days...hoping to hear from someone soon.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tourist visa to residence permit kkrish Permits/visas/government 2 22.01.2007 14:19
CANADIAN PASSPORT: questions about Swiss Residence Permit. Spatzl Permits/visas/government 1 11.01.2007 12:05
URGENT!!! L permit changing to B permit brc Permits/visas/government 1 11.01.2007 10:04
Work Permit for the Wife of an EU citizen private_banker Permits/visas/government 9 03.01.2007 18:54
Residence permit timescale devcat Permits/visas/government 7 27.03.2006 16:42

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0