Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14.09.2009, 16:43
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: olten
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
aussie dave has no particular reputation at present
B work permit question

Hi to everyone my names Dave my wifes name is Sonja, we are now living in Switzerland, and because my wife is Swiss I have recieved a B permit which enables me to work. However, im an Australian citizen and was wondering if I can work over the border in an EU country ie France while still residing in Switzerland is this possible. Just curious to know if anyone on the forum has any ideas. Cheers Dave
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question/concern about work permit Motorschweitz Permits/visas/government 2 11.09.2009 06:54
Work permit question ekinsekban Permits/visas/government 1 25.06.2009 13:52
Question regarding work permit Lex Permits/visas/government 9 24.04.2009 13:48
UK citizen residing in zurich with L-Permit boyfriend - Permit question bethanian Permits/visas/government 4 21.11.2008 20:06
Please explain what is happening re: work visa/work permit? WorldFoodie Permits/visas/government 1 30.05.2008 19:00

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0