Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27.09.2009, 14:34
sofielein's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Zürich
Posts: 73
Groaned at 4 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 17 Times in 9 Posts
sofielein has no particular reputation at present
Can a family member from a EU-country get a permit here to move in with me?

I work and live here and have a B permit. If I wanted my mom who is 59, to come here and live with me, without her having a job, is this possible?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Member -Want to Move to Zurich- With an Introduction Dan76 Introductions 2 25.05.2009 11:08
Family Cross-Country Skiing resorts Tinks Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 3 13.02.2009 18:51
minimum age for a pet to move country ? Mikers Other/general 6 15.10.2008 10:51
Work permit for Non-EU member married to EU member honeybun Permits/visas/government 2 17.03.2008 18:05
Family move from Uk to Bern mclaren Introductions 2 25.02.2008 22:43

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0