Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27.09.2009, 18:21
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 40
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
rodsky77 has no particular reputation at present
L/B Permit Application

Hello all,

I am a US citizen starting to work with a US company that has a branch in Switzerland - they just opened it - and I will be relocating to Basel shortly. I gave them a copy of my passport, resume (CV), and college diploma, and they said that they will file for a permit for me via an attorney firm in Switzerland.

I did not have to fill out any forms or even sign my name anywhere. Can an application for an L or B type permit be filed this way (without my signature)?

Please let me know.

Reply With Quote


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
B permit application basu Permits/visas/government 3 02.09.2009 14:57
Application for C Permit NewtonMama Permits/visas/government 15 27.09.2008 18:39
application form for b permit travnett Permits/visas/government 1 02.12.2007 08:58
Non EU - self-application for B-permit possible? Kanch Permits/visas/government 1 22.05.2007 15:13

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0