Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10.11.2009, 23:32
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sri Lanka
Posts: 19
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
smile_pls has no particular reputation at present
UK student visa -> swiss visit. is that possible?

Guys, i am an asian guy, am in UK, i have a student visa, and visa type is Multi. (I dono what is it means )

I like to travel other European countries in my holidays.
specially Swiss and France,

can I go with my student multi visa?
or am i need to get the visa from their immigration office?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Swiss Student Visa PhD research Student farzaneh Permits/visas/government 8 06.08.2009 16:22
Swiss student visa diesel Permits/visas/government 1 22.04.2009 07:13
US Citizen making frequent visits to EU on a Swiss Student Visa Shlarin Permits/visas/government 2 28.06.2008 11:45
? Swiss travel/student/resident/work VISA questions ? La Lune Permits/visas/government 2 10.06.2008 15:02
Swiss Student Visa for Thai Person never Permits/visas/government 1 12.09.2007 19:07

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0