Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06.01.2010, 18:45
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Switzerland/Vaud
Posts: 79
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rontary has no particular reputation at present
G-permit holder working in Geneva will live in Vaud - Where to apply for B-Permit ??

Hi all,

I'm currently working in Geneva and living in France at the border. I just received my G-Permit from Geneva authorities.

Now, I've found an apartment in the canton of Vaud and will live there soon.
==> Where should I apply for the conversion of my G-permit to a B-Permit: Vaud or Geneva ??

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ZH] Dependent L permit under renewal - Can apply for Work Permit? boyInterrupted Permits/visas/government 3 18.10.2010 12:38
B permit, how do i apply for this permit to purchase a property bubblecar Permits/visas/government 2 14.11.2009 11:16
Options for EU B-permit holder and non-EU L-permit holder fiancee? ainz Permits/visas/government 7 08.10.2007 18:49
L permit expiry / living with or marrying c permit holder monkeymagoo Permits/visas/government 1 03.09.2007 12:50

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0