Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28.01.2010, 13:38
detroit_commuter's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Zurich city west
Posts: 6
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
detroit_commuter has no particular reputation at present
non resident Working in Switzerland

As a non-resident working in switzerland occasionally (maybe 1-2 week every two months) with primary residence in US and paid by the US subsidiary. I was told that I need a short term-120 day work permit to be in Switzerland. Allegedly, visiting employees are supposed to only be here for 8 days in a year.

There is some dispute over whether or not I have to pay taxes here. get swiss insurance, etc

who can point out the fact and the myths in this case?
Reply With Quote

taxes, visa exceptions, working visa

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speeding in France (Resident in Switzerland) Baselr Transportation/driving 40 09.01.2017 14:23
B For dependents resident in Switzerland Ardneham Permits/visas/government 36 13.01.2010 17:30
D visa in switzerland, U.S. Permanent resident, where would I be deported to?? Dorna Permits/visas/government 18 29.12.2009 14:39
Obtaining a PAYG phone in Switzerland as a non-resident plg101 TV/internet/telephone 6 12.02.2008 12:53

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:12.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0