Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05.02.2010, 10:13
nillyBL125's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: BL
Posts: 14
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
nillyBL125 has no particular reputation at present
While transferring studies from one university to another, when and what should we do

Hey everyone,

Last edited by nillyBL125; 22.02.2010 at 09:28.
Reply With Quote

canton, education, permit, university, visa document

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transferring tenancy - liability issues ninja Housing in general 1 15.11.2009 19:39
Pitfalls to watch out for when transferring from US to CH? Mandalynn3 Permits/visas/government 1 13.10.2009 19:42
Transferring Money from AUS? chardie18 Finance/banking/taxation 4 24.02.2009 19:34
Transferring funds from CH to ZA, how long should it take? CATIWE Finance/banking/taxation 5 23.10.2008 08:25
Transferring Pension to Switzerland Tanya Finance/banking/taxation 1 24.04.2007 23:27

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:57.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0