Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14.03.2010, 02:47
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Luzern
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
floydBG has no particular reputation at present
Non EU married EU with B permit?


My wife is EU citizen with B permit (5 years). I'am non-EU and I do not need visa for Switzerland. In Swiss Embassy in my country told me that it is valid only for tourist visits, but for family unification I need a visa (type D). I submitted the application for a visa and came to Switzerland.

My question is:

Do I need to wait to have my visa and return to my country to take or can I go to the municipality and try to register whitout visa (type D)?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
married - B permit - separate work permit needed? jaye23 Permits/visas/government 0 09.03.2010 15:53
married B or C permit? Puhutes Permits/visas/government 1 30.01.2010 20:34
Married to swiss - C permit flyboy Permits/visas/government 28 04.03.2009 10:15
US citizen and L permit holder getting married sooner1 Permits/visas/government 3 17.02.2009 15:22
Not married - residence / work permit... Desumacchi Permits/visas/government 1 21.04.2007 01:20

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0