Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28.04.2010, 17:27
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 7
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chief900 has no particular reputation at present
Working as an independent in Switzerland


I am currently in Switzerland on a B permit working in academia. However I have an opportunity to do some consulting work which I would be very happy to do part time. However, I have been told that I need to set up on my own as a SArl company and pay 24000 chf to get going (some it can be working capital) is there another way around this? only as a consultant I will have no liabilities etc.

Can anyone advise how to get this sorted and how I can pay tax etc to mae sure i am legal?

Any help would be... helpful

Many thanks

Reply With Quote

consultant, independent, tax, uneployment

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Independent Contractor - Working in Swiss/Living in France Danof Permits/visas/government 2 06.02.2014 17:53
Working as an independent ski instructor eng_ch Permits/visas/government 0 20.08.2009 09:55
Working In Switzerland Bugot Permits/visas/government 13 21.07.2008 15:21
Independent Consultant in Switzerland, Paid in the United States GPH Permits/visas/government 7 27.05.2007 17:32

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:02.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0