Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04.05.2010, 21:56
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 10
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
anshuiitk has no particular reputation at present
Converting Dependent L Permit to a Work B or L Permit ( for Post Doc )


I stay and work on a L Permit. My wife stays with me and she has a L dependent. Recently she apllied for a Post doc position in a University. She is now selected for the post, but university hasn't asked or proposed for the permit documents till now.

I suppose that if you apply for a fresh post doc position, you get a B Permit directly. So is she eligible for a B work permit, or should she apply for a L Work permit. WHat is the procedure etc .. does anyone in the forum has similar experience ?.

Reply With Quote

converting, dependent, post doctoral

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ZH] Dependent L permit under renewal - Can apply for Work Permit? boyInterrupted Permits/visas/government 3 18.10.2010 12:38
Converting L permit to dependent permit ? swapna_s26 Permits/visas/government 5 23.12.2008 09:51
Work permit for Non-EU dependent visa gnartyuh Permits/visas/government 6 30.07.2008 22:39

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0