Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Permits/visas/government  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20.07.2010, 13:06
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
daredevil has no particular reputation at present
Travelling from CH to EU countries on a year long L student permit

Hi All,

I have a 1 yr long L permit for Switzerland i.e Ausweis L (Kurzaufenthaltsbewilligung).

I wanted to know if based on this can I travel to other EU countries or not? Or do I need a specific Visa for the respective country?

Please clarify.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Travelling alone to london for xmas with a 6 year old son tatu General off-topic 33 19.07.2010 12:55
Non EU, B-Permit Holder student how long can I visit Germany ? ardz Permits/visas/government 5 19.04.2010 23:20
International Schools in Switzerland - tips for travelling student Heisenbeider Travel/day trips/free time 14 04.02.2010 09:41
Work permit procedures for New-EU-countries? archie Permits/visas/government 4 18.10.2007 15:48

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0