Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Pet corner  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03.05.2011, 16:22
transatlantic's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 267
Groaned at 8 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 137 Times in 63 Posts
transatlantic has no particular reputation at present
HELP Need a vet who knows about UK papers

Hi there,

I am looking for someone who knows about getting two dogs paperwork sorted to go to England. I know it is possible if there is some sort of correct process done, and that it takes 6 months. I just want to have it done in case we plan to move out back home. One dog is from the states and one is from Germany and I bought him here. I have been using the University vet, but don't know if they know anything about that. Please if anyone has any information it would be most helpful. Even if you can't recommend a vet but have done the process before, please pm me. Thanks, and have a great day.
Reply With Quote

england, vet

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
April fools in the papers PaddyG General off-topic 15 01.04.2011 17:57
Papers while driving TerminalServer Transportation/driving 7 27.05.2010 16:52
VW Golf Papers jimdrake Transportation/driving 6 01.05.2010 15:58
Get papers Ryder35 Permits/visas/government 1 24.06.2007 19:09

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0