Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Pet corner  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 29.08.2009, 00:40
Tractor Queen's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Schaffhausen
Posts: 71
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Tractor Queen has no particular reputation at present
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
Quite unfriendly for the dogs. Dogs should be able to walk freely in the woods. If dogs has to be on a leash they should also require cats to be on a leash too.

It would be great if all cats where on leashes - then my dog would have 100% reliable recall (she enjoys giving chase if she finds one that will run)!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 29.08.2009, 19:47
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zurich Unterland
Posts: 3,315
Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Well, I did not mean to sound arrogant or rude about dogs being on leashes ..... Like most everyone here has stated, if the dog is well-trained to re-call by its owner there is no problem. I agree that dogs need to be able to have some free running.

I live in a rural village, surrounded by big forests - and the reason for the dogs to be on leashes is to protect the young buck who roam the forests. Often a small bucks carcass is found - having been mauled to death by dogs ....... out of sight an sound of the dog owner obviously?

We (my family) have 3 cats. I love the old one who adopted us - he is a semi-cripple who found us. He cannot climb trees, so the birds in the garden have always been safe from attack.

Now my grandkids nagged and were given two young cats. Terrible creatures! Although well fed, they kill any bird they can catch! They kill and eat butterflies, moths, grasshoppers, etc. I can no longer put out food for the birds - it`s too dangerous for them!

For those who talk about putting cats on leashes - well, then properties with cats would also need to have fences/walls at least 12m high around the garden, with sheer unclimable sides!

Personally I feel its very cruel for people living in high apartments to have cats, because I watch one pussy cat who sits on their roof balcony railing, and sits and stares down at the grass and trees - never able to partake of ANY nature!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 21.12.2011, 14:32
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 27
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Upacs has no particular reputation at present
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Hi all

As a dog owner who is currently considering a move to Zurich I am somewhat alarmed by the tone and the restrictions that have come to light in this thread, and would seriously reconsider moving if I cannot let my labrador off leash.

I thought I had seen it all when I was told in Spain that our dog had to wear a muzzle, when the only aggression you'll get from him is that he may try to lick you to death

Given that our dog is recall trained, where would we be able to let him off leash? I'm surprised that they are not allowed in forests. In the UK we often go out with our mountain bikes, and our dog runs alongside. Sometimes ahead, sometimes behind, but always with us. Is this not allowed in Switzerland?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 21.12.2011, 14:40
KeinFranzösisch's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,198
Groaned at 63 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 2,549 Times in 1,115 Posts
KeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
Hi all

As a dog owner who is currently considering a move to Zurich I am somewhat alarmed by the tone and the restrictions that have come to light in this thread, and would seriously reconsider moving if I cannot let my labrador off leash.

I thought I had seen it all when I was told in Spain that our dog had to wear a muzzle, when the only aggression you'll get from him is that he may try to lick you to death

Given that our dog is recall trained, where would we be able to let him off leash? I'm surprised that they are not allowed in forests. In the UK we often go out with our mountain bikes, and our dog runs alongside. Sometimes ahead, sometimes behind, but always with us. Is this not allowed in Switzerland?
The good news is that Labradors don't have to be mandatorily muzzled!

It is allowed and encouraged to let your dog off leash, but there are limits on where and when, which you can find out more. Search the forum for "SKN". When you arrive in Switzerland you have to take a course within 1 year. You can use this link to help you find one convenient to you. http://www.skn-kurse.ch/K_Liste1.php?sArt=P .

You can also search for "off leash" which should also give you some results for areas in and around Zurich where you can take your dog.
__________________
I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies. - Pietro Aretino
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank KeinFranzösisch for this useful post:
  #45  
Old 21.12.2011, 15:25
stephanienie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: aargau
Posts: 473
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 283 Times in 144 Posts
stephanienie has an excellent reputationstephanienie has an excellent reputationstephanienie has an excellent reputationstephanienie has an excellent reputation
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Right beside our gemeindehaus is a fenced area specifically for dogs to play off leash. Usually you will find big signs where this is allowed. I often see dogs of all sizes w/o leash around "wanderwegs" too.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank stephanienie for this useful post:
  #46  
Old 21.12.2011, 16:16
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wadenswil Zurich
Posts: 162
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 228 Times in 88 Posts
golly is considered knowledgeablegolly is considered knowledgeablegolly is considered knowledgeable
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
Hi all

As a dog owner who is currently considering a move to Zurich I am somewhat alarmed by the tone and the restrictions that have come to light in this thread, and would seriously reconsider moving if I cannot let my labrador off leash.

I thought I had seen it all when I was told in Spain that our dog had to wear a muzzle, when the only aggression you'll get from him is that he may try to lick you to death

Given that our dog is recall trained, where would we be able to let him off leash? I'm surprised that they are not allowed in forests. In the UK we often go out with our mountain bikes, and our dog runs alongside. Sometimes ahead, sometimes behind, but always with us. Is this not allowed in Switzerland?
Hi Upac

Don't take too seriously the anti dog extremists on this forum. There are plenty of places to let your hound off the lead, including forests. Once you have done a few investigative walks with your dog in your new location you will see that there are many people walking their dogs off lead and you will know the right time and place for it too. My lab gets plenty of opportunities to run free and socialise with other free and peace loving hounds.
Reply With Quote
This user groans at golly for this post:
  #47  
Old 21.12.2011, 16:25
cricketer's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: near zurich
Posts: 1,196
Groaned at 29 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 1,051 Times in 427 Posts
cricketer has a reputation beyond reputecricketer has a reputation beyond reputecricketer has a reputation beyond reputecricketer has a reputation beyond reputecricketer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Completely agree with below. We go to many locations north of the city where we live out on the Wanderwegs. No issues at all.



Quote:
View Post
Hi Upac

Don't take too seriously the anti dog extremists on this forum. There are plenty of places to let your hound off the lead, including forests. Once you have done a few investigative walks with your dog in your new location you will see that there are many people walking their dogs off lead and you will know the right time and place for it too. My lab gets plenty of opportunities to run free and socialise with other free and peace loving hounds.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 21.12.2011, 17:31
KeinFranzösisch's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,198
Groaned at 63 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 2,549 Times in 1,115 Posts
KeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond reputeKeinFranzösisch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
Right beside our gemeindehaus is a fenced area specifically for dogs to play off leash. Usually you will find big signs where this is allowed. I often see dogs of all sizes w/o leash around "wanderwegs" too.
I'm moving to Baden
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank KeinFranzösisch for this useful post:
  #49  
Old 21.12.2011, 17:35
little_isabella's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 1,094
Groaned at 18 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,387 Times in 550 Posts
little_isabella has a reputation beyond reputelittle_isabella has a reputation beyond reputelittle_isabella has a reputation beyond reputelittle_isabella has a reputation beyond reputelittle_isabella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
If you cannot control your dog 110% in all situations, you should have it on the leash. It should never be the case that someone else has to ask you.
Should, should, should. The reality is that not all will do so, and the unfortunate consequence in a worst case scenario is that someone is injured/killed. In milder cases, a person is scared but otherwise unhurt.

Ultimately, I guess that some people place the rights of humans to safety above those of animals to freedom. And others don't agree. Unfortunately, I don't see a solution that will ever please both sides.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 21.12.2011, 19:27
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lugano
Posts: 6,502
Groaned at 128 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 7,880 Times in 3,673 Posts
Mrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
I'm moving to Baden
Not so quick. The recent vote in Kanton Aargau was also in favour of banning the "dangerous dog breeds."

But hey, we still have several dog agility parks, where dogs can have a great time.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Mrs. Doolittle for this useful post:
  #51  
Old 21.12.2011, 19:30
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lugano
Posts: 6,502
Groaned at 128 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 7,880 Times in 3,673 Posts
Mrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
Hi Upac

Don't take too seriously the anti dog extremists on this forum. There are plenty of places to let your hound off the lead, including forests. Once you have done a few investigative walks with your dog in your new location you will see that there are many people walking their dogs off lead and you will know the right time and place for it too. My lab gets plenty of opportunities to run free and socialise with other free and peace loving hounds.

There are reasons for keeping dogs on a lead in the forest. The forest is not the natural habitat for a dog, but it is for other animals. Responsible dog owners respect the rights of animals who live in the forest, and that does not make us anti dog extremists.

Let your dog off leash in the forest and it could be shot. It happened to the dog of someone I know.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank Mrs. Doolittle for this useful post:
  #52  
Old 21.12.2011, 19:39
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 27
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Upacs has no particular reputation at present
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
There are reasons for keeping dogs on a lead in the forest. The forest is not the natural habitat for a dog, but it is for other animals. Responsible dog owners respect the rights of animals who live in the forest, and that does not make us anti dog extremists.

Let your dog off leash in the forest and it could be shot. It happened to the dog of someone I know.
Central Europe is not the natural habitat for monkeys, yet here we all are .

The Alps has wolves, and given how dogs are a direct descendant of the wolf, I'd say it's more their natural habitat than yours or mine

And how does having a dog off lead translate to a lack of respect for the rights of forest dwelling animals?

And does that respect not apply to the gun totting humans you allude to that shoot animals in the forest?

too-many-holes-to-pick-in-your-argument
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Upacs for this useful post:
  #53  
Old 21.12.2011, 19:39
summerrain's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 4,350
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 985 Times in 325 Posts
summerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond reputesummerrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
Hi all

As a dog owner who is currently considering a move to Zurich I am somewhat alarmed by the tone and the restrictions that have come to light in this thread, and would seriously reconsider moving if I cannot let my labrador off leash.

I thought I had seen it all when I was told in Spain that our dog had to wear a muzzle, when the only aggression you'll get from him is that he may try to lick you to death

Given that our dog is recall trained, where would we be able to let him off leash? I'm surprised that they are not allowed in forests. In the UK we often go out with our mountain bikes, and our dog runs alongside. Sometimes ahead, sometimes behind, but always with us. Is this not allowed in Switzerland?
Upacs, please dont get the wrong idea - there are many many places in Switzerland - especially in Zurich where dogs are allowed to run free and have a fantastic time.

Whilst its a rule that dogs must be leashed in certain areas, alot of dog owners dont - even in the city centre. However, as dog owners, at the risk of climbing too high on my soap box - we must exercise caution, and be constantly alert. Common sense dictates that whilst your dog is very good with recall, but if there is a sign saying that dogs MUST be leashed in that certain area, simply by doing so, you are keeping the peace and harmony with the non-dog owners and also protecting your dog from harm.
__________________
Remember when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b****-slap the mother-f***er upside the head.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank summerrain for this useful post:
  #54  
Old 21.12.2011, 19:42
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lugano
Posts: 6,502
Groaned at 128 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 7,880 Times in 3,673 Posts
Mrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
Hi all

As a dog owner who is currently considering a move to Zurich I am somewhat alarmed by the tone and the restrictions that have come to light in this thread, and would seriously reconsider moving if I cannot let my labrador off leash.
I think this is the least of your worries. Finding appropriate dog-friendly housing, figuring out what to do with your dog while you go to work if no one else is home, finding a good kennel or reliable dog sitter, these are real issues.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Mrs. Doolittle for this useful post:
  #55  
Old 21.12.2011, 19:55
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zurich Unterland
Posts: 3,315
Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
Central Europe is not the natural habitat for monkeys, yet here we all are .

The Alps has wolves, and given how dogs are a direct descendant of the wolf, I'd say it's more their natural habitat than yours or mine

And how does having a dog off lead translate to a lack of respect for the rights of forest dwelling animals?

And does that respect not apply to the gun totting humans you allude to that shoot animals in the forest?

too-many-holes-to-pick-in-your-argument
Us "monkeys" (well for those who prefer to believe they are descended from monkeys - me, well, I`m made in the image of God but that`s another story) ..us monkeys migrated to the North to get away from the hoards of others of our kind, and in search of food.

And we brought along our "camp cleaning" hounds, but now we got so many hounds that we now have to have regulations to control the anhialation of the natural Fauna.

Switzerland STILL has it`s forests, and the natural forest dwellers, well a few at least. Not as many as before, but some. And so, there are people who work in the forests, and their instructions are to shoot dogs not on leashes. Simply because a dog not on a leash means it is scavenging.

It may be simply enjoying its little bit of leash freedom, but the gun-toter is not aware of it`s intentions, having seen baby deer mauled to death, he shoots. But doggy on leash has owner on other end and is safe from being shot.

So, if there is a sign saying "Leash on dog" then keep the leash on dog.
Same as other signs - you obey them - or suffer the consequences.
Life can be simple, and enjoyable, if you read the signs, and obey them.
Gone are the days of doing your own thing. It`s a saga of overcrowding that now requires law and order.

Dogs may be descendents of wolves, but over thousands of years, barely have any resemblance to their ancestors. Anyway, there are hardly many wolves roaming the countryside anymore. Just like there are only odd solitary bears. But there are still deer.

Now shoot me down.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank smoky for this useful post:
  #56  
Old 21.12.2011, 20:05
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 27
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Upacs has no particular reputation at present
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Shoot you down? you are actually giving some reasonable explanations

Although the shooting of dogs does seem a little extreme

Also, please don't assume I would flaunt the rules and let my dog off lead when there are signs clearly stating this is not allowed. Weirdly (for some), one of the things that attracts me about Switzerland are the rules and that a majority of people actually observe them

I'm simply worried that, should we move to Zurich, my dog would have to be constantly on lead and not allowed to run freely anywhere. If this were the case, our plans to move to Zurich would go out of the window in an instant.

Dogs come in all shapes and sizes, there's much more variety than in the wolf population. And some dogs are nearly indistinguishable from wolves to the untrained eye, at least in physical appearances. So I'm not sure that they "barely have any resemblance to their ancestors". Have a look at a picture of an Alaskan Malamute and you'll see what I mean
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 21.12.2011, 20:08
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 27
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Upacs has no particular reputation at present
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
I think this is the least of your worries. Finding appropriate dog-friendly housing, figuring out what to do with your dog while you go to work if no one else is home, finding a good kennel or reliable dog sitter, these are real issues.
Those are also real issues, and we are taking care of all of them, just like we are trying to ensure the welfare of our dog.

While it may sound odd to some, our dog is one more family member, and all our family members must have all their needs taken care of, including ability to exercise
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Upacs for this useful post:
  #58  
Old 21.12.2011, 20:10
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zurich Unterland
Posts: 3,315
Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
Shoot you down? you are actually giving some reasonable explanations

Although the shooting of dogs does seem a little extreme

Also, please don't assume I would flaunt the rules and let my dog off lead when there are signs clearly stating this is not allowed. Weirdly (for some), one of the things that attracts me about Switzerland are the rules and that a majority of people actually observe them

I'm simply worried that, should we move to Zurich, my dog would have to be constantly on lead and not allowed to run freely anywhere. If this were the case, our plans to move to Zurich would go out of the window in an instant.

Dogs come in all shapes and sizes, there's much more variety than in the wolf population. And some dogs are nearly indistinguishable from wolves to the untrained eye, at least in physical appearances. So I'm not sure that they "barely have any resemblance to their ancestors". Have a look at a picture of an Alaskan Malamute and you'll see what I mean
Ja ja, I know there are still some who look just like wolves

Anyway, don`t worry about it. There realy are, like most here have said, lots of places to freely run your dog/s. It`s just that where there are signs it means something.

Like last year, someone had their little dog attacked by a Swan while walking along a path next to the Rhein, doggy off leash went to investigate something interesting - (mommy Swan on eggs?) because it was breeding season and Swans are very protective and can get quite vicious at those times.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank smoky for this useful post:
  #59  
Old 21.12.2011, 20:20
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 27
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Upacs has no particular reputation at present
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Fair play to the Swan I'd say, and shame on that dog owner

Regarding leads on those forests where one must put them on their dogs, presumably there is some restriction on the length of the leash?

Is there a resource where I could see where dogs are and are not allowed to be off lead? particularly for the Zurich area
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 21.12.2011, 20:53
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zurich Unterland
Posts: 3,315
Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dogs off Leash in the Forest (Kt. AG)

Quote:
View Post
Fair play to the Swan I'd say, and shame on that dog owner

Regarding leads on those forests where one must put them on their dogs, presumably there is some restriction on the length of the leash?

Is there a resource where I could see where dogs are and are not allowed to be off lead? particularly for the Zurich area
Well, dog owner was unaware how large and how vicious Papa Swan can be ...... and also ignorant or unaware that water birds require water-banks to breed, in peace?

Oh leash can be as long as you like, but should probably not exceed half a km as it could become entangled in forest trees and by the time you find your dog again it could be dark and you could both be lost, and there is rumours of a big brown bear that roams between Italy and here at certain times of the year, and sometimes a wolf has been seen too.

So, maybe one of those normal extending leads would be ok. No need for choke chains or half metre leather strips.

Anyway, you say you have a Labrador? They are renowned for their gentle mouths, arent they? I love Labradors. I once had a cross British Bulldog/Labrador. Wonderful animal. He allowed a toddler to hang onto his tongue and just smiled indulgently.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dogs off leash, leash law




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Black Forest- where to go this sunday? Bod Travel/day trips/free time 7 06.02.2009 21:11
Dogs? Are all the dogs here pedigree? I don't think I've seen a mongrel since arrival Zug bound Other/general 81 28.11.2008 13:56
Big dogs not on a leash in public places. Canadian_dude Complaints corner 188 10.03.2008 13:07
Picking up wood in a forest telandy Daily life 12 18.02.2008 16:14


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0