Have you found a partner yet ?
I'm about the same age as you are and i try to go regularly to Minimum where i have the yearly pass for bouldering for training during the week and during the weekend i'm always on the lookout for some wall climbing action either indoor but preferably outdoor.
My level is about 6b/6c indoor lead and about 6a outdoor.
By the way you did not precise whether you're top roping or leading ?
Assuming you know how to belay lead let me know if you want to go climbing. We could even go this afternoon if you're up for it.
The multiple options for climbing indoor are:
* Gaswerk in Schlieren: http://www.kletterzentrum.com/unser-...halle-gaswerk/
* Milandia close to Greiffensee: http://www.kletterzentrum.com/unser-...alle-milandia/
* Kraftreaktor in Lenzburg: http://www.kraftreaktor.ch/
* 6a+ a newish climbing gym close to Winterthur: http://www.sechsaplus.ch/
* Griffing in Uster (also pretty new): http://griffig.com/
The advantage of the last 3 ones is that they're significantly cheaper: 25-27CHF instead of 36CHF for Gaswerk/Milandia while still being big enough that you usually cannot do all the routes at your level in a single session.
While Gaswerk is probably the easiest by public transportation from Zurich, if one is driving, then they're all about the same distance away (30ish minutes)
I've never tried Kraftreaktor or Griffing yet but would be up for trying Griffing.