Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Activities > Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16.03.2010, 13:34
kednelly's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Morges
Posts: 53
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
kednelly has no particular reputation at present
Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud

If anyone interested in having a hit of cricket in the Vaud region, the Cossonay Cricket Club is just getting prepared for another summer. Based in Cossonay, just 15 mins north of Lausanne we have both menís and womenís teams as well as about 30 juniors covering all age/skill levels. We also organize social/corporate 20-20 matches in the evenings. If you want some more info on playing, or just feel like popping to watch the occasional game you can check out the website http://www.cossonay-cricket.com/ or feel free to drop me a PM.
Cheers
KD
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 16.03.2010, 13:35
porsch1909
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud

zOMG I'm excited all of a sudden
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03.01.2011, 13:45
hundini's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Vaud
Posts: 20
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 9 Times in 1 Post
hundini has no particular reputation at present
Re: Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud

Quote:
View Post
If anyone interested in having a hit of cricket in the Vaud region, the Cossonay Cricket Club is just getting prepared for another summer. Based in Cossonay, just 15 mins north of Lausanne we have both menís and womenís teams as well as about 30 juniors covering all age/skill levels. We also organize social/corporate 20-20 matches in the evenings. If you want some more info on playing, or just feel like popping to watch the occasional game you can check out the website http://www.cossonay-cricket.com/ or feel free to drop me a PM.
Cheers
KD
I will be relocating to Lausanne from Aus. in April 2011. I would be interested to learn more about Cossonay Cricket Club and the teams to be fielded in both Seniors and Junior (U10's).
Kind Rgds
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17.03.2011, 09:34
kednelly's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Morges
Posts: 53
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
kednelly has no particular reputation at present
Re: Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud

If anyone is interested getting involved in their local cricket club (players and supports are all welcome!) feel free to come along to our AGM & inaugural players meeting for 2011. Itís on this Friday, 18th March at 19:00 in the Restaurant Pre-aux-Moines, Route de Morges 8, CH 1304, Cossonay.
Any questions drop me a PM
Cheers
KD
http://www.cossonay-cricket.com/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17.03.2011, 09:43
TiMow's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Fribourg
Posts: 9,302
Groaned at 237 Times in 154 Posts
Thanked 12,188 Times in 5,300 Posts
TiMow has a reputation beyond reputeTiMow has a reputation beyond reputeTiMow has a reputation beyond reputeTiMow has a reputation beyond reputeTiMow has a reputation beyond reputeTiMow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud

Quote:
View Post
If anyone is interested getting involved in their local cricket club (players and supports are all welcome!) feel free to come along to our AGM & inaugural players meeting for 2011. Itís on this Friday, 18th March at 19:00 in the Restaurant Pre-aux-Moines, Route de Morges 8, CH 1304, Cossonay.
Any questions drop me a PM
Cheers
KD
http://www.cossonay-cricket.com/
Ahh ... that's why it's raining today - the mere mention of cricket and the weather turns.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17.03.2011, 11:22
Aussie kev's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fribourg, country
Posts: 102
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 41 Times in 20 Posts
Aussie kev has earned some respectAussie kev has earned some respect
Re: Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud

Sounds good, I would like my kids to learn the game, carn,t realy explain the game, you have to live it. I my self have also made a hundred in the backyard at mums. I,ve also played pub cricket, were you must always have a beer in hand.
So how much is a member- ship.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17.03.2011, 12:59
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 79
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts
PatMc has earned some respectPatMc has earned some respect
Re: Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud

Cricket for kids in ZŁrich please look at the zurich crickets website. My son has been playing for them for years and has had great opportunities to play abroad and to play for Switzerland. It is a great club and the kids have a wonderful time. New members are always welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17.03.2011, 13:51
RetiredInNH's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Posts: 2,261
Groaned at 13 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 1,476 Times in 744 Posts
RetiredInNH has a reputation beyond reputeRetiredInNH has a reputation beyond reputeRetiredInNH has a reputation beyond reputeRetiredInNH has a reputation beyond reputeRetiredInNH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cricket Club in Lausanne/Vaud

Quote:
View Post
Cricket for kids in ZŁrich please look at the zurich crickets website.
For those too lazy to use themselves, here it is: Zurich Crickets Cricket Club. And those not in Lausanne or Zurich can check the Swiss Cricket Association website.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cricket, cricket club, lausanne, vaud




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lausanne Aviron (Rowing) Club or Neuchatel Rowing Club tiny_tim Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 1 30.12.2009 09:27
Is there any Cricket club in Laussane smarty Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 3 17.04.2008 21:33
Cricket in Bern / Fribourg? new club? Delly Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 2 20.03.2008 17:52


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0