Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Activities > Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 11.08.2010, 20:33
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: ZH
Posts: 65
Groaned at 19 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
right_wrong_good_bad is considered unworthyright_wrong_good_bad is considered unworthyright_wrong_good_bad is considered unworthy
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

If you want to be healthy and fit then protein shakes are not the way to go. So JonnyLaRock is in he right.

Quote:
Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?
Maybe maybe not but stuffing yourself with proteins is not healthy irrespective of artificial or natural source. If you go gym to look healthy, cut and fit then stay away from protein powders.

If you go gym to look like a gorilla irrespective of long term health consequences then might as well take steroids.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank right_wrong_good_bad for this useful post:
  #102  
Old 11.08.2010, 20:44
E. Neubauten's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Richterswil
Posts: 346
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 267 Times in 141 Posts
E. Neubauten is considered knowledgeableE. Neubauten is considered knowledgeableE. Neubauten is considered knowledgeable
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Well, this interesting thread probably saves me some bucks, so thanks all. Although I will miss the placebo effect of the post work out protein shake
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank E. Neubauten for this useful post:
  #103  
Old 11.08.2010, 20:54
Natasha's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: St Anton am Arlberg, Austria
Posts: 2,732
Groaned at 61 Times in 57 Posts
Thanked 3,248 Times in 1,167 Posts
Natasha has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

I take a protein supplement sporadically. Pure whey, with no sugar.

When I say sporadically, I mainly have it after training in the remainder of my water.

It definitely takes an edge off my appetite, and I am of the firm belief that the meal after the workout is the most important. It gives me time to get home and make something substantial.

Prior to this, I would finish training, and then be starving by the time I got home, thus compelling me to eat shit.

As we speak I am eating a stir-fry, sans rice, with zucchini, carrots, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, and beef.

I would never have had the patience to do this before, and I would like to say that since I turned around my health 5 months ago, I have not felt better.

I have read through this thread, and I think it is up to the individual cases, but all the people whom I have spoken to regarding using it as a supplement have provided sound information, and I can say without flinching that I trust these people's opinions implicitly.

However, I cannot say whether my change in physique is due to the exercise, the diet, the small protein supplement, or a combination of all three.

Either way, the 11kg I have lost seems to be staying off.
__________________
I resemble that remark.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 11.08.2010, 21:08
E. Neubauten's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Richterswil
Posts: 346
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 267 Times in 141 Posts
E. Neubauten is considered knowledgeableE. Neubauten is considered knowledgeableE. Neubauten is considered knowledgeable
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Thing is, there is a difference between "stuffing" with protein and taking a post work out shake. The first is somewhere along 2 gramms protein per kg body weight (which probably will make you smell of ammonia in no time and cloggs up your kidneys) the latter is somewhere around 24 gramms..hardly stuffing yourself.

As far as looking like a gorrila concerned, if I understand JLaR correct, this will not happen as the powders will not have this effect.

Quote:
View Post
If you want to be healthy and fit then protein shakes are not the way to go. So JonnyLaRock is in he right.



Maybe maybe not but stuffing yourself with proteins is not healthy irrespective of artificial or natural source. If you go gym to look healthy, cut and fit then stay away from protein powders.

If you go gym to look like a gorilla irrespective of long term health consequences then might as well take steroids.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 11.08.2010, 21:14
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: ZH
Posts: 65
Groaned at 19 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
right_wrong_good_bad is considered unworthyright_wrong_good_bad is considered unworthyright_wrong_good_bad is considered unworthy
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

I am in very good shape but my friend who is super super super fit (fitness instructor) definitely does not touch any of the protein shake stuff. He does his weights really slowly with excellent form and does plenty of cardio (aerobics, steps, boxing, biking). He is cut like crazy! I will take his physique over any of the pot bellied huge armed folks I see in the gym sucking on their protein shakes.

I also don't buy the need to eat urgently after gym or not eat in the evenings bull crap. Calories in calories out is what I live by.

Quote:
View Post
Either way, the 11kg I have lost seems to be staying off.
How much were you before? A 150kg person losing 11kg is not as impressive as say a 70kg person losing 11kg. How much more are you planning to lose? Sounds like you are working hard so well done.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 11.08.2010, 21:23
Natasha's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: St Anton am Arlberg, Austria
Posts: 2,732
Groaned at 61 Times in 57 Posts
Thanked 3,248 Times in 1,167 Posts
Natasha has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
I am in very good shape but my friend who is super super super fit (fitness instructor) definitely does not touch any of the protein shake stuff. He does his weights really slowly with excellent form and does plenty of cardio (aerobics, steps, boxing, biking). He is cut like crazy! I will take his physique over any of the pot bellied huge armed folks I see in the gym sucking on their protein shakes.

I also don't buy the need to eat urgently after gym or not eat in the evenings bull crap. Calories in calories out is what I live by.



How much were you before? A 150kg person losing 11kg is not as impressive as say a 70kg person losing 11kg. How much more are you planning to lose? Sounds like you are working hard so well done.
Sorry, but the hour after the gym used to kill me. I understand your point of view, but what I am doing is working best for me, and the protein supplement definitely helps.

I am 181cm, I used to weigh 83kg, now I am 72kg. I want to be 67kg.

But I can tell you that I know where the 5kg is coming from, and that I deliberately target those areas.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12.08.2010, 00:46
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
Sorry, but the hour after the gym used to kill me. I understand your point of view, but what I am doing is working best for me, and the protein supplement definitely helps.

I am 181cm, I used to weigh 83kg, now I am 72kg. I want to be 67kg.

But I can tell you that I know where the 5kg is coming from, and that I deliberately target those areas.
That is fair enough, it is better to use something to take the edge off your hunger and allow you to make a good meal, far better than buying a bag of doughnuts.

It might be more cost effective and less calorific to use regular milk shakes though, or ‘fortisip’, with the same effects, plus you’re taking in good quality proteins with regulated foods and drinks.
It is medically acknowledged that a calorific intake decrease of 500kcal per day will lead to weight loss. How about a post work out banana or orange this will really get you back from the brink, and they grow on trees.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12.08.2010, 01:09
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
Ill still stand by my original advice that "cracks you up"

Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

the poster was enquiring about shakes, i gave him what i felt was some handy tips on nutrition and training, i wasn't really attempting to push him down the road of protein shakes, apart from a post workout method, which i was recommended from a 'proffessional' i stand to be corrected.

As someone else pointed out i thinks it's the way you weighed on here with your sweeping statements backed with some irrelevant BS/intelligent facts and research mixed with a teenage inetptitude. (no offence other teenagers)

All of that aside you've raised some interesting arguements, which is a good thing, i have taken this arguement to some of the leading protein manufacturers for opinion. Lets see what they have to say. You could hold them to ransome with some sort of 'gagging order' on your rambles.. i could chip in on that

It's ok I accept your apology and I forgive you. Now that you have cleared your mind of all that silliness, what ever are we going to do about your stockpile of 40 litre sparkly plastic canisters filled with £80 sawdust? If you pour it down the drain we might get super rats developing super muscles (and a bad attitude) and then invading Zurich!!!... It's probably more likely to block your toilet up though...
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post:
  #109  
Old 12.08.2010, 01:18
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vaud
Posts: 2,459
Groaned at 175 Times in 122 Posts
Thanked 4,947 Times in 1,902 Posts
Mikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond reputeMikers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
That is fair enough, it is better to use something to take the edge off your hunger and allow you to make a good meal, far better than buying a bag of doughnuts.

It might be more cost effective and less calorific to use regular milk shakes though, or ‘fortisip’, with the same effects, plus you’re taking in good quality proteins with regulated foods and drinks.
It is medically acknowledged that a calorific intake decrease of 500kcal per day will lead to weight loss. How about a post work out banana or orange this will really get you back from the brink, and they grow on trees.
...because I read it in teenage weight loss weekly magazine.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Mikers for this useful post:
  #110  
Old 12.08.2010, 01:24
hoppy
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
It's ok I accept your apology and I forgive you. Now that you have cleared your mind of all that silliness, what ever are we going to do about your stockpile of 40 litre sparkly plastic canisters filled with £80 sawdust? If you pour it down the drain we might get super rats developing super muscles (and a bad attitude) and then invading Zurich!!!... It's probably more likely to block your toilet up though...
I can sympathize with, my binge did not go down well with the 3 bowls of bran that I eat every evening- I missed my free training session this evening. My sister lives on Redbull and alcohol maybe I should try that. She couldn't understand how I could eat more than than her and weigh less, until we added in what she drank. Only kidding! Red Bull gives you wings and protein shakes and bran gives you the wind, sounds like a good combo to me!
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 12.08.2010, 01:37
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: ZH
Posts: 65
Groaned at 19 Times in 8 Posts
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
right_wrong_good_bad is considered unworthyright_wrong_good_bad is considered unworthyright_wrong_good_bad is considered unworthy
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
Sorry, but the hour after the gym used to kill me. I understand your point of view, but what I am doing is working best for me, and the protein supplement definitely helps.
Obviously I can't hold you down and force you eat a banana on the way home Are you or were you a smoker by any chance? Lack of cardio fitness might be related to the being killed feeling you were talking about. As your cardio fitness improved you started feeling better after gym. Just saying that maybe your effort and diet was the boost and not the saw dust shake

Quote:
I am 181cm, I used to weigh 83kg, now I am 72kg. I want to be 67kg.
In that case well done. Only 5 more kgs to go then?
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 12.08.2010, 01:54
hoppy
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
It definitely takes an edge off my appetite, and I am of the firm belief that the meal after the workout is the most important. It gives me time to get home and make something substantial.
Have you tried chewing on some nuts?- that works for me! On a different note today is the start of Ramadan- do shakes count- can they be classified as medicinal?

Last edited by hoppy; 12.08.2010 at 02:11.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 12.08.2010, 09:50
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,698
Groaned at 1,279 Times in 855 Posts
Thanked 20,140 Times in 7,757 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
Thing is, there is a difference between "stuffing" with protein and taking a post work out shake. The first is somewhere along 2 gramms protein per kg body weight (which probably will make you smell of ammonia in no time and cloggs up your kidneys) the latter is somewhere around 24 gramms..hardly stuffing yourself.

As far as looking like a gorrila concerned, if I understand JLaR correct, this will not happen as the powders will not have this effect.
Of course there's a difference, and the amusing thing is that Johnny is more guilty of preaching here than the people advocating the protein shakes. He said he was going to "stop the discussion" about 10 posts ago, yet continues to post the same tripe compariing everyone to "Christian fundamentalists". Fact is he has not posted any proof that protein shakes dont work other than some frankly amusing teen weight websites that dont relate to bodybuilding, the specific area we were talking about.

OMG look, here's some (ok, a lot) of actual scientific studies performed by real Doctors and researchers and stuff about the benefits of Whey protein in many areas http://www.wheyoflife.org/references/references_wpi.pdf

When you provide some of worth Johnny, we will take you seriously. Regardless of this, I think everyone here should just at least agree to disagree... otherwise this will just go around in circles ad infinitum.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Chuff for this useful post:
  #114  
Old 12.08.2010, 10:42
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 391
Groaned at 18 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 165 Times in 80 Posts
Country_Mouse is considered knowledgeableCountry_Mouse is considered knowledgeableCountry_Mouse is considered knowledgeable
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

I think this thread is the great example of having to try things yourself and listen to your own body instead of peoples different opinions.

I have tried many different diets/exercise routines/supplements over the last few years, even tried that Alli crap, which resulted in me crapping myself a few times a day, lovely...........

After weighing 17 stone since university, trying all these different aids and not losing any weight, I have finally worked out what was the obvious thing all along "there's no substitute for a healthy diet and lots of exercise" however, this is not so simple on the healthy diet aspect. Things we eat are not so healthy when we may think they are i.e. white bread/pasta/rice etc

I found a routine that really works for me and have as a result managed to get down to 14.5 stone. I only eat carbs in the morning (massive bowl of porridge with fruit and nuts|), maybe a few at lunch (brown bread), never in the evening as it turns to fat quickly if you dont burn it off.

To get back on track, I also drink protein shakes, which combined with a lot of water don't make me feel bloated. I exercise 5 times a week and can honestly notice a difference if I dont have a protein shake after the gym as I feel stiff and tired the morning after.

The moral to my story is................try it, nobody knows your body as well as you.......don't listen to preachers telling you how your body should work............give it a go, if you don't feel any better then stop, simple as.........
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Country_Mouse for this useful post:
  #115  
Old 12.08.2010, 10:44
Uncle GroOve's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mendrisio
Posts: 1,082
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 733 Times in 382 Posts
Uncle GroOve has a reputation beyond reputeUncle GroOve has a reputation beyond reputeUncle GroOve has a reputation beyond reputeUncle GroOve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
Thing is, there is a difference between "stuffing" with protein and taking a post work out shake. The first is somewhere along 2 gramms protein per kg body weight (which probably will make you smell of ammonia in no time and cloggs up your kidneys) the latter is somewhere around 24 gramms..hardly stuffing yourself.
....
Well' since this debate has started I have also begun researching the subject, since I'm also working out to complement my MTB activities and to get in shape for the next winter season.

The Swiss Federal Nutrition dep't suggests 0.8 gr/kg of body weight as the ideal protein intake for the "normal" man and woman - but nothing is being said about training regimes.

Then of course we should be specific about the training regimes, as per previous posts: one thing is to lose weight, another thing is to train for power & muscle, whereas endurance (bike trekking, marathons, etc) will definitely call for a radically different approach.

Spoke to a work acquaintance who likes to bodybuild - he's going through egg whites by the Tetrapack. Says he doesn't experience any negative side effects (personally I really want to see what will happen to him once he stops his training regime...).

I guess I 'm going to stay on the safe side - 0.8gr/kg and try to improve my body mass index (surrently 82Kg per 183 cm), my cardio condition and work on my leg muscles. I might pop the occasional whey shake when I don0t have time for a proper lunch, otherwise I'll let Mrs GroOve (a dietary cook) guide me expertly...

Paul
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Uncle GroOve for this useful post:
  #116  
Old 12.08.2010, 11:01
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Graubünden
Posts: 636
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 421 Times in 255 Posts
Wasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputation
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Every body is different. I usually eat a lot, I mean I can really make food disappear without putting on any weight.

A few times in my life I have comitted the sin of working out, but then I realised I would peak and then loose all my energy in a short while. So I started using protein shakes upon recommendation of a friend.

My protein shake was something like full cream milk, protein powder, 2 bananas and sometimes add an egg or two also. It did make me feel good good as in lot of energy to work out and also felt good during the day and food cravings were down.

Just that I would often feel constipated. My bowels normally work like a clock work, twice a day and keeps me trim. Protein shakes do mess that up, natural mik shakes dont.

If I try to cut down on diet and make it more green and "healthy" I get this massive cravings for sweet stuff. I dont now where all the calories and carbs I consume go, probably sex is a great excercise.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 12.08.2010, 11:25
Uncle GroOve's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mendrisio
Posts: 1,082
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 733 Times in 382 Posts
Uncle GroOve has a reputation beyond reputeUncle GroOve has a reputation beyond reputeUncle GroOve has a reputation beyond reputeUncle GroOve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
Every body is different. I usually eat a lot, I mean I can really make food disappear without putting on any weight.

A few times in my life I have comitted the sin of working out, but then I realised I would peak and then loose all my energy in a short while. So I started using protein shakes upon recommendation of a friend.

My protein shake was something like full cream milk, protein powder, 2 bananas and sometimes add an egg or two also. It did make me feel good good as in lot of energy to work out and also felt good during the day and food cravings were down.

Just that I would often feel constipated. My bowels normally work like a clock work, twice a day and keeps me trim. Protein shakes do mess that up, natural mik shakes dont.

If I try to cut down on diet and make it more green and "healthy" I get this massive cravings for sweet stuff. I dont now where all the calories and carbs I consume go, probably sex is a great excercise.
LOL to that last part!!!

I have a friend - definitely not a gm fanatic - that has a metabolism that simply disintegrates food. I mean, he is skinny.... and as much as he tries, he can't get any meaningful amount of fat on himself. He told me that he could even gorge on Nutella, the only result would be acne, a sore stomach and probably a headache. But not an ounce of weight.

So yeah - definitely listen to your body...that is the lesson...

Paul
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Uncle GroOve for this useful post:
  #118  
Old 12.08.2010, 12:02
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
Every body is different. I usually eat a lot, I mean I can really make food disappear without putting on any weight.
The nail on the head. It's naive for anybody to come on here denouncing tried n tested methods and experience gained from personal trials that work for them.

I had a few issues, in my XC races back home i kept flagging on the more challenging circuits, short sprints etc. I was carrying too much weight, and i found upping my protein intake by snacking on nuts changing my evening meal to maybe a tuna steak/salad instead of meat/potatoes etc i was able to shed some fat, for me it worked.

For kite/wakeboarding i found it beneficial to increase back strength by using widegrip/close grip pullups, something i really never used to enjoy. I hit a plateau and spoke to someone very respected in the personal training arena. He made a few changes to my routine and diet including 'experimenting' with a timing of a protein shake with some sugars to stop me going batshit crazy in the kitchen when i got home. It worked and ive pushed past where i was failing.
So it works for me i follow livestrong as my planner and if i dip below my protein/carb intake i make it up with a shake or carbs. It works?! Its a miracle of modern science! (I just use alot of deodorant to hide the reeking smell of amonia )

There's no golden rule, but at the same time we all react differently to excercise and nutrition. And ultimately what our goals are.

Port workout for example -
Some people claim just banana will do <cough> as a post workout remedy, lets take a look at that, without just trashing the whole idea as a joke.

Carbs in fruit are actually fructose (LOW GI), in order for them to be processed into a usable fuel the liver has to process them into glycogen. This is a slower process causing a slow steady supply of sugar. Banana also has a fibre content, again slowing digestion.When youve just finished working out your body wants a big hit. (hence why i go batshit in the kitchen)

At boxgym the trainer swore we should take a banana 20/30mins before training! Theres some logic here as it's a LOW GI food.

Some people argue a banana with Glucose/Dextrose (Spikes your insulin levels quickly), and a scoop of protein is the perfect combo for a post workout shake. Again depending on what you've done!
From this you've benefitted from Potassium/slow release fuel in banana, quick hit from the dextrose, and the 10/15g of protein your muscles are able to receive after a workout. - it works for me. The insulin spike calms me down, i dont crave sugars after that.

Last edited by acen; 12.08.2010 at 12:25.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank for this useful post:
  #119  
Old 12.08.2010, 12:21
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Graubünden
Posts: 636
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 421 Times in 255 Posts
Wasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputation
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Quote:
View Post
LOL to that last part!!!

I have a friend - definitely not a gm fanatic - that has a metabolism that simply disintegrates food. I mean, he is skinny.... and as much as he tries, he can't get any meaningful amount of fat on himself. He told me that he could even gorge on Nutella, the only result would be acne, a sore stomach and probably a headache. But not an ounce of weight.

So yeah - definitely listen to your body...that is the lesson...

Paul
I can murder 500ml tub of ice cream, after a meal while watching tele, without any care. Life is so beautiful!
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 12.08.2010, 12:24
E. Neubauten's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Richterswil
Posts: 346
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 267 Times in 141 Posts
E. Neubauten is considered knowledgeableE. Neubauten is considered knowledgeableE. Neubauten is considered knowledgeable
Re: Is Protein Powder good for work out in gym ?

Now where is that groan button.....consider yourself lucky man, if I would do that, within a few months I would be referred to as Mr Blimpy....

Quote:
View Post
I can murder 500ml tub of ice cream, after a meal while watching tele, without any care. Life is so beautiful!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank E. Neubauten for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone knows a good fitness gym in Basel? PeterO Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 7 30.06.2013 12:00
Know a good gym in Hottingen? virtuallyswiss Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 0 04.12.2009 17:56
Free Gym Membership (Work on a farm for the day) Natasha Social events 89 18.08.2008 10:48
[Maennedorf, Meilen, nearby] looking for a good gym Oz1970 Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 1 29.08.2007 17:39


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0