Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Swiss politics/news  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:42
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Graubünden
Posts: 636
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 421 Times in 255 Posts
Wasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputation
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
your website's funny. The writers you have do need to focus on correct use of the apostrophe - did they also study at USC?

After doing it for too long, it becomes difficult to Switch Off from Troll Mode

Quote:
View Post
Around 75,000.00 - 395,000.00 SF.r.

From the United Kingdom to Switzerland.

I also have not Tax Records and all of my money has been deposited in-cash.
No Tax records, you mean you have not paid Taxes?

Can you prove the source of your money or have any kind of evidence?

If you're money is already deposited cash money in bank, then what is the big problem? (Deposited, normally means in bank, so I presume.)

Such large cash deposite would have triggered suspicion already!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:42
KingSam15's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Génevá
Posts: 63
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
KingSam15 has become a little unpopularKingSam15 has become a little unpopular
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
The term used for such a case is actually called "Tax Evasion"

Humm, but I'm not doing anything illegal so it can't be.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:43
KingSam15's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Génevá
Posts: 63
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
KingSam15 has become a little unpopularKingSam15 has become a little unpopular
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
After doing it for too long, it becomes difficult to Switch Off from Troll Mode



No Tax records, you mean you have not paid Taxes?

Can you prove the source of your money or have any kind of evidence?

If you're money is already deposited cash money in bank, then what is the big problem? (Deposited, normally means in bank, so I presume.)

Such large cash deposite would have triggered suspicion already!

Well, all of my earnings are 'donations' via Western Union that is why I deposit into my bank account via cash.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:45
KB88111
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
Humm, but I'm not doing anything illegal so it can't be.
let's not forget the IRS in the good ol' US of A would also be interested to know about your "wealth". Is it all from donations from the L33T?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:47
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Graubünden
Posts: 636
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 421 Times in 255 Posts
Wasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputation
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
Humm, but I'm not doing anything illegal so it can't be.
Tax Evasion is illegal, Tax Avoidance is not.

Quote:
View Post
Well, all of my earnings are 'donations' via Western Union that is why I deposit into my bank account via cash.
You mean the non-profit organisation's account or your personal account?

Still whats the big deals, load of charities get donations and theres nothing illegal about it... You can even branch your Charity or non-profit organisation out to CH and move the money?!

Unless you want to do a runner with the donations.

Your story line is not so strong so like I said, You are still number 2
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:47
KingSam15's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Génevá
Posts: 63
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
KingSam15 has become a little unpopularKingSam15 has become a little unpopular
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
let's not forget the IRS in the good ol' US of A would also be interested to know about your "wealth". Is it all from donations from the L33T?

I'm a born U.K resident with citizenship in the U.S, if I don't earn my money in the U.S while I'm not in the U.S with a U.K Bank account I do not need to inform them..
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:49
KingSam15's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Génevá
Posts: 63
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
KingSam15 has become a little unpopularKingSam15 has become a little unpopular
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
Tax Evasion is illegal, Tax Avoidance is not.



You mean the non-profit organisation's account or your personal account?

Still whats the big deals, load of charities get donations and theres nothing illegal about it... You can even branch your Charity or non-profit organisation out to CH and move the money?!

Unless you want to do a runner with the donations.

Your story line is not so strong so like I said, You are still number 2

Okay, but just because the bank forgot to send the the Inland Revenue Documents, does not mean I'm a criminal and committed Tax Evasion.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:49
Treverus's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Work in ZH, live in SZ
Posts: 12,352
Groaned at 363 Times in 293 Posts
Thanked 23,682 Times in 8,570 Posts
Treverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
I'm a born U.K resident with citizenship in the U.S, if I don't earn my money in the U.S while I'm not in the U.S with a U.K Bank account I do not need to inform them..
I am pretty sure you are wrong here. The US and Zimbabwe are the two countries in the world that also tax their citizens living abroad, no?
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:51
KB88111
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
I'm a born U.K resident with citizenship in the U.S, if I don't earn my money in the U.S while I'm not in the U.S with a U.K Bank account I do not need to inform them..
wrong. You're wrong. Uncle Sam will never let go of you.

You have a US passport - you cannot simply tear up a green card and wave goodbye
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:51
bigblue2's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Glarus
Posts: 8,082
Groaned at 484 Times in 403 Posts
Thanked 14,715 Times in 5,780 Posts
bigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assets Freeze

is this thread / guy for real???
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:52
KingSam15's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Génevá
Posts: 63
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
KingSam15 has become a little unpopularKingSam15 has become a little unpopular
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
wrong. You're wrong. Uncle Sam will never let go of you.

You have a US passport - you cannot simply tear up a green card and wave goodbye
Not my fault, my parents got citizenship when I was young...

And also, if you renounce your citizenship, you still have to pay taxes to the US?

Jeez.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:55
KB88111
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
Not my fault, my parents got citizenship when I was young...

And also, if you renounce your citizenship, you still have to pay taxes to the US?

Jeez.
Tell that to the oh-so-welcoming official as he's pulling on the rubber gloves, it'll stop him in his tracks. Probably with laughter.

Honestly, kid, you're doing what? You're telling me that you're either full of BS or you are involved in some underground botnet rental and you're the money mule who cleans the income for the big boys.

Or you've just seen too many movies.

Which is it? From your whole l33t online persona and skill's, I'd say you like blu-ray's.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:56
KingSam15's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Génevá
Posts: 63
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
KingSam15 has become a little unpopularKingSam15 has become a little unpopular
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
Tell that to the oh-so-welcoming official as he's pulling on the rubber gloves, it'll stop him in his tracks. Probably with laughter.

Honestly, kid, you're doing what? You're telling me that you're either full of BS or you are involved in some underground botnet rental and you're the money mule who cleans the income for the big boys.

Or you've just seen too many movies.

Which is it? From your whole l33t online persona and skill's, I'd say you like blu-ray's.
LOL, I might have misinterpreted the truth a little, but most of it is pretty much true.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:57
bigblue2's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Glarus
Posts: 8,082
Groaned at 484 Times in 403 Posts
Thanked 14,715 Times in 5,780 Posts
bigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assets Freeze

so let me get this straight, you have US/UK citizenship, you live in switzerland, you have a large amount of cash that was 'donated' to you, and you have not paid tax or declared it anywhere, and have no proof where it came from or why??

My god if any the the 3 countries authorities involved catch up with you, you are soooooo screwed.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:58
KingSam15's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Génevá
Posts: 63
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
KingSam15 has become a little unpopularKingSam15 has become a little unpopular
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
so let me get this straight, you have US/UK citizenship, you live in switzerland, you have a large amount of cash that was 'donated' to you, and you have not paid tax or declared it anywhere, and have no proof where it came from or why??

My god if any the the 3 countries authorities involved catch up with you, you are soooooo screwed.
No, I have UK/US Citizenship, I would like to gain CH Citizenship, My bank knows I have the money, but I don't think they have declared it to the government/tax authorities. Most of my assets are gained via donations.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01.06.2011, 14:59
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Graubünden
Posts: 636
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 421 Times in 255 Posts
Wasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputation
Re: Assets Freeze



Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01.06.2011, 15:03
bigblue2's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Glarus
Posts: 8,082
Groaned at 484 Times in 403 Posts
Thanked 14,715 Times in 5,780 Posts
bigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
No, I have UK/US Citizenship, I would like to gain CH Citizenship, My bank knows I have the money, but I don't think they have declared it to the government/tax authorities. Most of my assets are gained via donations.

isn't that what I said?? the bank don't care where it came from, generally they couldn't care less. why would they declare it? sooner or later someone at a tax office somewhere will say, hang on, who is this guy?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01.06.2011, 15:03
KingSam15's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Génevá
Posts: 63
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
KingSam15 has become a little unpopularKingSam15 has become a little unpopular
Re: Assets Freeze

I'm not trolling. This is a serious question, with I might have fun asking.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01.06.2011, 15:05
bigblue2's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Glarus
Posts: 8,082
Groaned at 484 Times in 403 Posts
Thanked 14,715 Times in 5,780 Posts
bigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond reputebigblue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assets Freeze

Quote:
View Post
I'm not trolling. This is a serious question, with I might have fun asking.
you bore me now, no one could be this dumb
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank bigblue2 for this useful post:
  #60  
Old 01.06.2011, 15:16
KingSam15's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Génevá
Posts: 63
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
KingSam15 has become a little unpopularKingSam15 has become a little unpopular
Re: Assets Freeze

Anyways, thanks for the information about Tax Evasion and what not.

Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Women freeze eggs to wait for 'Mr Right' lux_interior General off-topic 142 02.07.2010 16:29
Interested in assets? Natasha International affairs/politics 14 05.02.2010 15:12
salary freeze quasimodo Employment 24 29.04.2009 09:38
Basel Freeze JLee Social events 0 30.05.2008 20:12


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0