Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Swiss politics/news  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 22.10.2011, 12:34
yjt yjt is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Aargau
Posts: 586
Groaned at 12 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 601 Times in 261 Posts
yjt has a reputation beyond reputeyjt has a reputation beyond reputeyjt has a reputation beyond reputeyjt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
Mine cost CHF320 (well the nationalisation did, the pass and ID were. Further CHF120)...
I'm taking it you married a Swiss man? Then you get the simplified naturalisation. I would need to get the normal naturalisation which I believe costs around 2K I'll find the links quickly
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 22.10.2011, 12:45
yjt yjt is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Aargau
Posts: 586
Groaned at 12 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 601 Times in 261 Posts
yjt has a reputation beyond reputeyjt has a reputation beyond reputeyjt has a reputation beyond reputeyjt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Here's the link to information provided by Aargau. The normal naturalisation process would cost me CHF 1850. So including the passes it is just under 2K

The simplified naturalisation process seems to cost CHF 750
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 22.10.2011, 15:19
MathNut's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kt. Glarus
Posts: 4,417
Groaned at 34 Times in 32 Posts
Thanked 10,952 Times in 3,253 Posts
MathNut has a reputation beyond reputeMathNut has a reputation beyond reputeMathNut has a reputation beyond reputeMathNut has a reputation beyond reputeMathNut has a reputation beyond reputeMathNut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
Quote:
ProsperityJoy, can I ask whether you read your Swiss news mostly in German or mostly in English?
No, you can't!
It's OK, I was just asking to be polite. It is pretty obvious.

For your information the international school law is not aimed at "making life more difficult for foreigners" at all. All the hysterics - or in your case, the panegyrics - in this direction are coming from people in the English-speaking world who haven't grasped the political situation.

It is specifically aimed at stopping Swiss parents from sending their kids to international schools, and every German newspaper reporting on the law, right down to the 20min and Blick am Abend, has said so.

I won't rebut the rest of what you said (life is short and Saturdays are even shorter), but felt I should at least correct this one misunderstanding since it is current news, you are Swiss and people might take what you said as gospel without knowing better.
__________________
Need help? Contact a mod.

Reply With Quote
The following 11 users would like to thank MathNut for this useful post:
  #124  
Old 22.10.2011, 16:50
simon_ch's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 2,390
Groaned at 128 Times in 76 Posts
Thanked 3,488 Times in 1,377 Posts
simon_ch has a reputation beyond reputesimon_ch has a reputation beyond reputesimon_ch has a reputation beyond reputesimon_ch has a reputation beyond reputesimon_ch has a reputation beyond reputesimon_ch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Well I have to back Prosperityjoy in as much as it will get more difficult for foreigners to emigrate to Switzerland in the future, unless doing so will become much less attractive in the future, which is doubtful.

And let's not forget, MNC may constitute 34% of the Swiss economy, but 24% of which are Swiss MNCs. 10% of the Swiss GDP is still very sizeable, but some people seem to think that Switzerland would go bust if a few companies leave which is obviously not the case. While more and more foreign multinationals relocate to Switzerland, Swiss multinationals are leaving, and contribute an ever smaller % to Swiss GDP.

The same goes for the finance industry. While 11.6% of GDP is sizeable, banking alone is 7.6, and wealth management (55% of which is foreign capital) is "just" 3.3% of GDP. Therefore you could say that managing foreign capital is about 1.7% of Swiss GDP.

What I'm trying to say is that some people have a distorted perception of the importance of both foreign companies and foreign capital for the Swiss economy. Nobody questions its importance, but it is not remotely as vital as some make it to be.

http://www.swissbanking.org/20100922...eiz_de-rva.pdf
http://www.amcham.ch/publications/do...ambook07_d.pdf
http://wwz.unibas.ch/fileadmin/wwz/r...grationNeu.pdf
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank simon_ch for this useful post:
  #125  
Old 22.10.2011, 21:11
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
It's actually 2% of your gross anual income!
To "Lost In Abroad" you replied to a certain message that was not written by me but has my name tagged to it. I guess there was a computer glitch somewhere. Look at your post #116. That message was actually written by YJT...ciao..OK MusicChick fixed it...

Last edited by ProsperityJoy; 22.10.2011 at 21:24. Reason: fixed quote
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 22.10.2011, 21:19
MusicChick's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: La Cote
Posts: 17,488
Groaned at 414 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 20,428 Times in 10,577 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

There is no computer glitch.

I have fixed about 8 quotes in this thread. Guys, please, watch out how you quote, especially when debates get heated. Which they always do when we deal with xenophobia and other yummy topics.

Hit the quote button, check if you have both beginning and ending quote brackets correct and if you are actually contributing the quote to the author.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post:
  #127  
Old 25.10.2011, 16:16
lost_inbroad's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Town or region
Posts: 11,491
Groaned at 655 Times in 417 Posts
Thanked 16,388 Times in 6,379 Posts
lost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
To "Lost In Abroad" you replied to a certain message that was not written by me but has my name tagged to it. I guess there was a computer glitch somewhere. Look at your post #116. That message was actually written by YJT...ciao..OK MusicChick fixed it...
It's actually lost_inbroad. Why do you have so many red blobbies?
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 27.10.2011, 15:30
Peg A's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 4,422
Groaned at 158 Times in 125 Posts
Thanked 5,428 Times in 2,510 Posts
Peg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
It's actually lost_inbroad. Why do you have so many red blobbies?
Rhetorical question or real?


(Check out PJ's posts which have been groaned, I'm sure you'll figure it out.)
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Peg A for this useful post:
  #129  
Old 03.11.2011, 09:32
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ticino & London
Posts: 2,016
Groaned at 173 Times in 93 Posts
Thanked 1,139 Times in 628 Posts
Cashboy has a reputation beyond reputeCashboy has a reputation beyond reputeCashboy has a reputation beyond reputeCashboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

What I find reading the posts in general on this site is that a substantial amount of the Ex-Pats seem to think that because they have a Degree and even a Masters that they are highly intelligent and should be respected. From what i can see from people I have met with MBAs; this appears to be a glorified book - keeping and net working saga and most of the financial/economic information they have accumulated is read by anyone reading the financial section of a non tabloid.

A lot of these people have been lucky getting a job in Switzerland based on the Swiss employers being naive and actually believing that these people must be intelligent and capable.
Most of these degrees (non science based for sure) appear totally useless and only prove that the people were prepared to stick out 3 to 5 years of education or liked the student union bar.

I am meeting these "highly educated people" but so many lack total common sense and if the world was to change (which it is fast) and they had to fend for themselves they would struggle to survive dependent on others.
By the way, before any of you start about being jelous, I have an honors degree in Mechanical Engineering and am a qualified Chartered Accountant but on top of that I can do manual labour, cleaning toilets and happy to be called a bog-cleaner as opposed to a Sanitary Ware Management Hygienist as some of you would term your selves.
My rant is over !!...........................LOL
__________________
I do not have friends..........I have contingent liabilities
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Cashboy for this useful post:
  #130  
Old 03.11.2011, 09:38
lost_inbroad's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Town or region
Posts: 11,491
Groaned at 655 Times in 417 Posts
Thanked 16,388 Times in 6,379 Posts
lost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
What I find reading the posts in general on this site is that a substantial amount of the Ex-Pats seem to think that because they have a Degree and even a Masters that they are highly intelligent and should be respected. From what i can see from people I have met with MBAs; this appears to be a glorified book - keeping and net working saga and most of the financial/economic information they have accumulated is read by anyone reading the financial section of a non tabloid.

A lot of these people have been lucky getting a job in Switzerland based on the Swiss employers being naive and actually believing that these people must be intelligent and capable.
Most of these degrees (non science based for sure) appear totally useless and only prove that the people were prepared to stick out 3 to 5 years of education or liked the student union bar.

I am meeting these "highly educated people" but so many lack total common sense and if the world was to change (which it is fast) and they had to fend for themselves they would struggle.
I don't think that a degree (be it any degree) is totally useless. What you're describing is a societal issue where nobody thinks critically/analytically about matters and makes them appear thoughtless. Also, I don't think that expats were hired because of their degree. Most expats have a certain skillset/knowledge which is highly sought after...because Switzerland fails to produce enough white collar employees.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank lost_inbroad for this useful post:
  #131  
Old 04.11.2011, 01:30
Wollishofener's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Glattbrugg
Posts: 18,978
Groaned at 332 Times in 257 Posts
Thanked 11,715 Times in 6,858 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
I don't think that a degree (be it any degree) is totally useless. What you're describing is a societal issue where nobody thinks critically/analytically about matters and makes them appear thoughtless. Also, I don't think that expats were hired because of their degree. Most expats have a certain skillset/knowledge which is highly sought after...because Switzerland fails to produce enough white collar employees.
"produce enough" ..... how many sons have you produced up to now ?

Reality is that Swiss places like Zürich, Basel, Lugano etc have more corporate HQs that cities elsewhere with at least 5-times the size.

Look at what Mr Leutwyler did with Brown Boveri Baden. His deal with Mr Barnevik was, roughly, that the HQ of ABB would be placed in Zürich, but that the managers would be Swedes. Ever since, heaps of Asea-managers moved to Zürich, stayed here but left ABB. This has turned ABB into a source of capable managers for the Zurich region.

The degrees those "expats" bring round are almost irrelevant here, what however, as you mentioned above, really counts is their experience in the English speaking business world plus their connections

And to revert to "produce", ever realized how many top level jobs in both the transport and the tourism/gastronomy sectors around the globe are held by CH nationals ? Go to places like Cairo or Beirut or Amman and look in what crowd you can see them ? Among the English speaking crowds !
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 04.11.2011, 06:27
Corbets's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: DK - previously Zug
Posts: 3,321
Groaned at 168 Times in 122 Posts
Thanked 6,707 Times in 2,237 Posts
Corbets has a reputation beyond reputeCorbets has a reputation beyond reputeCorbets has a reputation beyond reputeCorbets has a reputation beyond reputeCorbets has a reputation beyond reputeCorbets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
"produce enough" ..... how many sons have you produced up to now ?

Reality is that Swiss places like Zürich, Basel, Lugano etc have more corporate HQs that cities elsewhere with at least 5-times the size.

Look at what Mr Leutwyler did with Brown Boveri Baden. His deal with Mr Barnevik was, roughly, that the HQ of ABB would be placed in Zürich, but that the managers would be Swedes. Ever since, heaps of Asea-managers moved to Zürich, stayed here but left ABB. This has turned ABB into a source of capable managers for the Zurich region.

The degrees those "expats" bring round are almost irrelevant here, what however, as you mentioned above, really counts is their experience in the English speaking business world plus their connections

And to revert to "produce", ever realized how many top level jobs in both the transport and the tourism/gastronomy sectors around the globe are held by CH nationals ? Go to places like Cairo or Beirut or Amman and look in what crowd you can see them ? Among the English speaking crowds !
Oh, be fair Wolli. I don't like his Switzerland bashing either, but in thie case of this post, it's clear that there aren't enough qualified employees available, so the Swiss import them. The reason (that there are 5 times as many MNCs as normal for a city the size of Zurich, for example) doesn't change the fact (that Switzerland hasn't produced enough qualified people for those roles made available by the companies, whether it be breeding issues, education issues, or whatever).

Anyway, by this point I forget what the OT was. Something about Swiss kids not being able to play hide and go seek with international kids during recess, I think.
__________________
I'm likely typing from an iPad. Please disregard odd word usage.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Corbets for this useful post:
  #133  
Old 04.11.2011, 07:57
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,983
Groaned at 69 Times in 52 Posts
Thanked 5,074 Times in 1,802 Posts
crazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

although I am in Switzerland as an expat for a very large US company, 2 of the top 6 positions in the Company are held by Swiss natives. I suspect it is more an issue of foreign firms coming to Switzerland for the tax structuring advantages and filling key positions with expats than it is a lack of "local" talent.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank crazygringo for this useful post:
  #134  
Old 04.11.2011, 09:27
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 12,361
Groaned at 340 Times in 276 Posts
Thanked 26,264 Times in 11,001 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
although I am in Switzerland as an expat for a very large US company, 2 of the top 6 positions in the Company are held by Swiss natives. I suspect it is more an issue of foreign firms coming to Switzerland for the tax structuring advantages and filling key positions with expats than it is a lack of "local" talent.
Absolutely.

I've also been around major Swiss companies that really only had a thin scattering of expats.

There may be individual professions for which demand outstrips local supply because the education system failed to forsee the development, but you will find examples of that in virtually every country. It's not a typically Swiss thing. And that's why you may equally find Swiss professionals in Germany, the USA etc. You wouldn't infer from that that the education systems of those countries also failed, would you?
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 04.11.2011, 11:13
flow23's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Zürich
Posts: 3,029
Groaned at 91 Times in 69 Posts
Thanked 1,777 Times in 963 Posts
flow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond reputeflow23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
Do the expats not go and spend copious amounts of money at Migros and coop? Are everyday average job people able to afford to get their laundry done at 5 A sec?

The English speaking expats stimulate the economy.



Was this in your word calendar for the day?
i know what you mean and you are right. expats/foreigners contribute massively to the economy. but when i am at coop or migros, i find the most people shopping there are swiss/german speaking customers. i cant figure an expat problem from the customers demographic structure.

there was a report on SF the other day, showing a "rental agent" in the geneva area. he showed a place of that he named the negatives first, like
the locatiion close to a loud highway you can hear, etc. and still smiling he said, that the companies looking to settle their expats are wlling to pay any price and he has a long list of applicants for rather a lousy place, which was in fact luxury and beautiful.

so its not only us expats, the (swiss) companies inflate the market too.
i do believe that some swiss people, that lived in a place downtown zurich in a 80-120sqm apartment since the last 30 years for 900chf, for sure they are shocked to find the rent for their place is now 3 times as much when they have to move.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 04.11.2011, 18:09
OSueco's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Aargau
Posts: 1,466
Groaned at 317 Times in 193 Posts
Thanked 1,265 Times in 624 Posts
OSueco has a reputation beyond reputeOSueco has a reputation beyond reputeOSueco has a reputation beyond reputeOSueco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
although I am in Switzerland as an expat for a very large US company, 2 of the top 6 positions in the Company are held by Swiss natives. I suspect it is more an issue of foreign firms coming to Switzerland for the tax structuring advantages and filling key positions with expats than it is a lack of "local" talent.
If you are working in a very large company you would know that it is not the CEOs or upper management that are hiring people but the recruitment department. The recruitment depart gets the applications, presents them to the team leaders, which will invite for the interviews, in the end it is the team leaders which are selection the most suitable person for the job.

And normally team leaders are Swiss...

so no, foreign companies can not "easily fill" open positions with expats...

the reality, there is a huge lack of Swiss engineers...the market requirement for skilled labour can not be met by what is available in Switzerland...anything else is purely absurd
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 04.11.2011, 18:20
JBZ86's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Zurich and various mountains
Posts: 3,709
Groaned at 520 Times in 337 Posts
Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,944 Posts
JBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Our company always struggles to find Swiss people knowledgeable enough in the area of US tax compliance and thus expats are hired, like myself.

The Swiss can bleat all they like, but the reason the country is prosperous is because of all the money they hide for "foreigners" over here, and people like me are here to help resolve the mess.

Anyway, I am from London, me moving to another country is purely payback. Only difference is I am working, paying taxes and not scrounging. Not that I am implying the Swiss have used the UK for that, but alot of the rest of Europe have.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 04.11.2011, 19:46
Wollishofener's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Glattbrugg
Posts: 18,978
Groaned at 332 Times in 257 Posts
Thanked 11,715 Times in 6,858 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
Oh, be fair Wolli. I don't like his Switzerland bashing either, but in thie case of this post, it's clear that there aren't enough qualified employees available, so the Swiss import them. The reason (that there are 5 times as many MNCs as normal for a city the size of Zurich, for example) doesn't change the fact (that Switzerland hasn't produced enough qualified people for those roles made available by the companies, whether it be breeding issues, education issues, or whatever).

Anyway, by this point I forget what the OT was. Something about Swiss kids not being able to play hide and go seek with international kids during recess, I think.
Let's be clear about it, the situation will become far worse within the next 15 years, as the "baby-boomer generation" born between 1948 and 1960 is now getting gradually retired, and "replaced" by a generation of far fewer people. And the problem is not confined to highly-qualified folks but extends to masons, carpenters, bakers, commercial employees, cooks, and whatever.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 05.11.2011, 01:02
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,983
Groaned at 69 Times in 52 Posts
Thanked 5,074 Times in 1,802 Posts
crazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond reputecrazygringo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
If you are working in a very large company you would know that it is not the CEOs or upper management that are hiring people but the recruitment department. The recruitment depart gets the applications, presents them to the team leaders, which will invite for the interviews, in the end it is the team leaders which are selection the most suitable person for the job.

And normally team leaders are Swiss...

so no, foreign companies can not "easily fill" open positions with expats...

the reality, there is a huge lack of Swiss engineers...the market requirement for skilled labour can not be met by what is available in Switzerland...anything else is purely absurd
this may be true for entry level positions, but we generally have few if any entry level employees here in Switzerland, at least professional positions. I would guess that in excess of 90% of our "open" positions are filled with expats, the vast majority of them from EU countries and many of those expats end up localizing to Switzerland at some point in their careers. though this obviously has nothing to do with the original topic
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank crazygringo for this useful post:
  #140  
Old 05.11.2011, 01:09
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,933
Groaned at 184 Times in 120 Posts
Thanked 8,569 Times in 2,875 Posts
Kittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: semi light Xenophobia

Quote:
View Post
Our company always struggles to find Swiss people knowledgeable enough in the area of US tax compliance and thus expats are hired, like myself.
Based on some of the interesting "interpretations" of their own laws, I'd say even the IRS has limited knowledge in the area of US tax compliance... Just sayin'. To be fair, finding people to do tax anything AND have other skills too, well, it's hard. Taxes just aren't sexy to most people, which I disagree with, the background behind some tax-driven transactions is rather interesting!
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cafe Wollishofen, xenophobia Bassiq Complaints corner 154 18.05.2011 10:50
10.000 lux of Light (light craving) Guest Family matters/health 9 16.12.2010 22:20
Xenophobia or Racism Arkin Complaints corner 6 25.03.2007 13:49
Xenophobia and Switzerland / the Swiss nickatbasel Complaints corner 18 20.11.2006 18:56


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0