Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Swiss politics/news  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 28.10.2011, 21:53
Fidgety's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bottom of garden with fairies
Posts: 524
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 482 Times in 191 Posts
Fidgety has an excellent reputationFidgety has an excellent reputationFidgety has an excellent reputationFidgety has an excellent reputation
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

I work with one Swiss guy, he takes a day off for hitler's birthday every year, hates Muslims, Jews,blacks, foreigners, anyone with curly hair.

Being a Jew myself, I don't feel victimised, he doesn't actually discriminate, he just hates eveybody! I think there are plenty more like that....
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Fidgety for this useful post:
  #22  
Old 28.10.2011, 22:04
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

Quote:
View Post
I work with one Swiss guy, he takes a day off for hitler's birthday every year, hates Muslims, Jews,blacks, foreigners, anyone with curly hair.

Being a Jew myself, I don't feel victimised, he doesn't actually discriminate, he just hates eveybody! I think there are plenty more like that....
Chuck Norris said he was cool with it anyway. So lets just all go back to doing what we were doing before this all happened.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 28.10.2011, 22:21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Birmensdorf ZH, ex-Lausanne
Posts: 415
Groaned at 15 Times in 6 Posts
Thanked 403 Times in 182 Posts
NicoleCZ has a reputation beyond reputeNicoleCZ has a reputation beyond reputeNicoleCZ has a reputation beyond reputeNicoleCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

Quote:
View Post
Protest against Islamophobia? Are they going to mention not to take the S-Bahn in Berlin when you are not a Muslim, because you might get hurt a lot? Or is it about the Copts in Egypt that were run over by a military vehicle after protesting peacefully because a church has been set on fire? Or the Islamists winning elections where "dictators" were removed? Or is it about the fact that churches are burned in Islamistic countries but subsidised in western europe? Or was is the parallel Scharia system already established in western Countries making local law look like a child asking "Can I have more?". I think they will not talk about those issues. Since Islam is todays modern religion of freedom those facts can only be lies. I like how they present themself, shows even more how incompatible they are.
The Copts in Egypt were run over this month by the military. If you ask any Egyptian activist or revolutionary what happened was the military trying to divide and conquer, then they blamed it on sectarian violence. Muslims may be guilty of a lot of things but what happened in Egypt this month is not one of them. Don't put all Muslims in the same basket.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank NicoleCZ for this useful post:
  #24  
Old 29.10.2011, 08:25
Nil's Avatar
Nil Nil is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Basel
Posts: 10,359
Groaned at 428 Times in 333 Posts
Thanked 16,045 Times in 6,322 Posts
Nil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond reputeNil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

Quote:
View Post
Protest against Islamophobia? Are they going to mention not to take the S-Bahn in Berlin when you are not a Muslim, because you might get hurt a lot? Or is it about the Copts in Egypt that were run over by a military vehicle after protesting peacefully because a church has been set on fire? Or the Islamists winning elections where "dictators" were removed? Or is it about the fact that churches are burned in Islamistic countries but subsidised in western europe? Or was is the parallel Scharia system already established in western Countries making local law look like a child asking "Can I have more?". I think they will not talk about those issues. Since Islam is todays modern religion of freedom those facts can only be lies. I like how they present themself, shows even more how incompatible they are.
Quote:
View Post
Hunting for apartments and apprenticeships.....

Apart for the 'real Swiss' aren't we all discriminated? maybe all the x pats trying to settle here should also protest!

If people are not happy here, then they should go! Go to a country that is more tolerant and less discriminating!

I hear property in Bagdad isn't doing too badly, maybe Libya, or Egypt, what about Pakistan or Afghanistan! Morocco is looking good! Tunisia not too bad, not sure about Somalia? Am sure all the protectors will be welcomed with open arms there!
Here we go again....
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank Nil for this useful post:
  #25  
Old 29.10.2011, 10:59
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vevey
Posts: 74
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Fawad has earned some respectFawad has earned some respect
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

Quote:
View Post
Protest against Islamophobia? Are they going to mention not to take the S-Bahn in Berlin when you are not a Muslim, because you might get hurt a lot? Or is it about the Copts in Egypt that were run over by a military vehicle after protesting peacefully because a church has been set on fire? Or the Islamists winning elections where "dictators" were removed? Or is it about the fact that churches are burned in Islamistic countries but subsidised in western europe? Or was is the parallel Scharia system already established in western Countries making local law look like a child asking "Can I have more?". I think they will not talk about those issues. Since Islam is todays modern religion of freedom those facts can only be lies. I like how they present themself, shows even more how incompatible they are.
All what you mentioned is "not in the teachings of Islam" and is more of a political agenda in those countries and is based on ignorance (lack of education and understanding of Islam) of the people. If they did something wrong, you can't justify your act because of them and people do realize that it is the same extreme mindset working on both sides (with a hidden agenda).

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhIwLgNsfwI

Last edited by Fawad; 29.10.2011 at 12:41.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Fawad for this useful post:
  #26  
Old 29.10.2011, 14:09
ground's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Exquisite AG
Posts: 274
Groaned at 59 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 159 Times in 81 Posts
ground has earned some respectground has earned some respect
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

Quote:
View Post
All what you mentioned is "not in the teachings of Islam" and is more of a political agenda in those countries and is based on ignorance (lack of education and understanding of Islam) of the people. If they did something wrong, you can't justify your act because of them and people do realize that it is the same extreme mindset working on both sides (with a hidden agenda).

Watch this:

What an idiotic statement, the Koran is full of teachings how to deal with infidels. Since you seem to understand what it really is go ahead and teach them the "real" Islam. Just be careful, they might kill you cause you are not living by the "real" Islam as per their rules.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users groan at ground for this post:
  #27  
Old 29.10.2011, 14:13
ground's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Exquisite AG
Posts: 274
Groaned at 59 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 159 Times in 81 Posts
ground has earned some respectground has earned some respect
Quote:
View Post
The Copts in Egypt were run over this month by the military. If you ask any Egyptian activist or revolutionary what happened was the military trying to divide and conquer, then they blamed it on sectarian violence. Muslims may be guilty of a lot of things but what happened in Egypt this month is not one of them. Don't put all Muslims in the same basket.
And who do you believe "the military" is? Copts are a minority, Copts are leaving the country in masses, so are you really so blatantly naive to believe Copts were driving the vehicles... Herr lass Hirn regnen

The amount of leftists in this forum is astonishing.

Quote:
View Post
the action of a handful of fanatics should not allow you to put in the title "Muslims to deploy...:"
The Local is again displaying mediocrity.
And what would be the correct title to above all else remain politically correct, since this is what is so important to you? This is exactly how Islam is represented, and not every few talkshows having one brave and integrated Muslim claiming he / she stands for the real Islam. Thats a minority and you dont perceive them, you perceive the Councils and groups screaming tolerance for intolerance.

Quote:
View Post
All what you mentioned is "not in the teachings of Islam" and is more of a political agenda in those countries and is based on ignorance (lack of education and understanding of Islam) of the people. If they did something wrong, you can't justify your act because of them and people do realize that it is the same extreme mindset working on both sides (with a hidden agenda).

Watch this:

Here you go, the purest of Islam

Last edited by jrspet; 29.10.2011 at 14:58. Reason: Merging of successive posts - use of the Multi quote feature is suggested
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users groan at ground for this post:
  #28  
Old 29.10.2011, 16:03
F16 F16 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Spreitenbach
Posts: 191
Groaned at 76 Times in 37 Posts
Thanked 181 Times in 90 Posts
F16 is considered unworthyF16 is considered unworthyF16 is considered unworthyF16 is considered unworthy
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

Quote:
View Post
And who do you believe "the military" is? Copts are a minority, Copts are leaving the country in masses, so are you really so blatantly naive to believe Copts were driving the vehicles... Herr lass Hirn regnen

The amount of leftists in this forum is astonishing.



And what would be the correct title to above all else remain politically correct, since this is what is so important to you? This is exactly how Islam is represented, and not every few talkshows having one brave and integrated Muslim claiming he / she stands for the real Islam. Thats a minority and you dont perceive them, you perceive the Councils and groups screaming tolerance for intolerance.



Here you go, the purest of Islam

who are you to tell what "purest of islam" is? please tell us about your credientials in islamic theology
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank F16 for this useful post:
The following 2 users groan at F16 for this post:
  #29  
Old 29.10.2011, 17:33
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vevey
Posts: 74
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Fawad has earned some respectFawad has earned some respect
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

Quote:
View Post
What an idiotic statement.
Quite offensive and personal attack from you. I am ignoring it.

Quote:
View Post
the Koran is full of teachings how to deal with infidels. .
Everything is in a context in Quran and if you remove the context then the meaning changes and that s what you are doing.

Quote:
View Post
Just be careful, they might kill you cause you are not living by the "real" Islam as per their rules.
There are people in lots of parts of world (non-muslims) like that as well.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Fawad for this useful post:
  #30  
Old 31.10.2011, 08:03
GoldK's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Goldau
Posts: 105
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 82 Times in 38 Posts
GoldK has earned some respectGoldK has earned some respect
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

Fawad, that is a very interesting choice of avatar you have there!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank GoldK for this useful post:
  #31  
Old 31.10.2011, 09:10
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Vevey
Posts: 74
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Fawad has earned some respectFawad has earned some respect
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

Quote:
View Post
Fawad, that is a very interesting choice of avatar you have there!
Thanks It gave me a smile when I first looked at it over the internet so I owned it.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 31.10.2011, 09:44
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 11,593
Groaned at 284 Times in 232 Posts
Thanked 24,729 Times in 10,450 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally

Quote:
View Post
The Islamic Central Council of Switzerland (ICCS), a conservative Muslim group, has chosen a symbol reminiscent of the Jewish star for a planned protest against Islamophobia this weekend.

Read the full article: Muslims to deploy Star of David in provocative rally
conservative? They're fundamentalists.

next The Local will be telling us that Mugabe and the BNP are conservative too.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank amogles for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0